79; Breathtaking

You place your phone down as you got ready to go out. It didn't surprise you that you were going out AGAIN at Midnight because you and Hoseok would occasionally go on small walks and hang out.

You'd also hang out around Midnight with Taehyung and Jungkook but you guys would mostly mess around and act like impulsive children whilst you and Hoseok would almost act like a couple.

A couple? Pf, don't be ridiculous.

"Heh, imagine." You shook your head.

Chewing on your lip, you open your window and stick your hand out to see what the weather was like.

"Not bad."

Immediately you grabbed a pair of oversized pink sweatpants and a oversized black hoodie.

Most girls would probably overdress and try look their best to impress the boy they were going out especially if it was Hoseok but you felt comfortable with him.

You never felt the need to impress him because you knew he would like you no matter how you dress or how you looked. He would always boost your confidence.

Once you heard 3 soft knocks followed by a bunch of knocks that sounded like a rhythm, you knew that the world's sunshine had arrived.

Grabbing your phone, you skipped the door and opened it with a huge smile.

"Hey." Hoseok smiled back.

"Hey Mr. Sunshine." You giggled.

You step out the door and lock it, you then turn back around to Hoseok.

He reached his hand out for you to grab which you willingly did as you both begin to walk towards the empty streets.

It was dark and mostly scary but being close to Hoseok made you feel safe plus the streets would brighten up whenever he'd smile or laugh.

After walking around for a while, Hoseok suggested to sit down outside at the small cafe.

The cafe was shut meaning you couldn't get any food or drinks but there was a small 24/7 convenience store just across the street.

"You hungry?" You asked Hoseok as he stood in front of a table, hand still in yours.

"Why?" He chuckled.

"I'll get us food." You turned around, looking behind you before pulling your hand away and carefully running across the road to the convenience store before Hoseok could refuse.

"Hmm.."

And there you were.

Standing outside the convenience store with two plastic bags in one hand and two ice cream's in your other. You seriously outdid yourself this time Yn.

Sighing. You walk across the street over to Hoseok where he was sitting at the table, scrolling on his phone.

You placed the bags on the table and took a step back, you hadn't noticed at first but once you were close enough to realise, you couldn't take your eyes away from it.

Hoseok looked up at you with a smile before turning his gaze onto something else, his hands stuffed deep inside his pockets.

His side profile was the mesmerising thing about him. His jawline was so sharp that even when you look at it, it cut you.

This was too good to pass up on so you quickly took your phone out with your empty hand and snapped a couple of pictures before returning back to earth.

"Earth to my- I mean our sunshine. Your ice-cream is melting." You chuckled.

He quickly snapped his head towards you with wide eyes before taking the ice-cream and patting the seat beside him. "Sorry Yn, I never noticed you got ice-cream."

"What were you looking at?" You watched him as he stared at the ice-cream with a soft smile.

"Nothing. It's just... I'm glad we're friends Yn." He looked at you.

"Friends?" You couldn't stop yourself from saying the word out loud. Of course you wanted to be more but you remembered what Yuri had told you.

'Give it more time.'

He chuckled at your hurt expression, he probably wasn't taking you seriously.

"Why? Were you hoping to be something more?"

You blushed and nudged him as you aggressively licked your ice-cream, looking away.

"I don't think the Maknae's would approve." He chuckled again except it was different this time, it wasn't a cheerful one. No, instead it was almost like a 'I need to let you go chuckle.'

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Eat your ice-cream you goof." He stuck his tongue out at you. "Who the heck even gets ice-cream at 1 am in the morning?"

"Shut up." You laughed.

"Thank you Ynssi!"

You rolled your eyes at his aeygo but you couldn't help the smile that spread across your face.

"Can I have your hoodie?" You smiled.

"Maybe."

"Yay."

"Silly Yn." He laughed as you joined in, finishing your ice-cream.