94; Kim Namjoon

You let out a shaky breath as you stare at yourself in the mirror.

Two days had past since you confessed to the boys. You all sat down and talked about it.

Somehow you came to a conclusion of before officially dating, you would go on separate dates with them.

You weren't sure how to ask them about becoming a poly couple instead of dating them separately, it just didn't sit right with you.

"Calm down Y/n, it's going to be okay." Yuri rubbed your back soothingly as you nodded your head and finished up getting ready.

Even if the date wasn't too fancy and quite a simple one, you still wanted everything to be perfect.

You wanted to get to know Kim Namjoon hisself, not just RM. If you were to date him, then you need to know who his true self was so you asked him to take you to his favourite places in Seoul.

"You're going to be late." Yuri giggled as she pushed you out the room into the living room. "Is he coming here or?"

"Um yeah." You look down smiling.

It wasn't the first time but today was just different.

_kimyuri__

Liked by silly_yn and 1,935 others_kimyuri__ Have fun on ur date qt!View all 414 commentssilly_yn yuriiiiichoiyxhan Date??7 minutes ago

_kimyuri__ Have fun on ur date qt!
View all 414 comments
silly_yn yuriiiii
choiyxhan Date??
7 minutes ago

10 minutes passed by and suddenly there was a soft knock on your door.

Your breath hitched as your palms got clamy.

Why were you so nervous?

"Yn, come on! You don't expect me to open the door right?" Yuri pulled you up as she began pushing you towards the door.

She then gestured you to open it before running off and hiding behind the door.

"Okay." You took a deep breath in before unlocking the door and opening it.

And there he was.

Kim Namjoon.

He looked at you with a small smile yet his dimples were visible.

You quickly snapped to reality and smiled back at him before stepping out.

"Aren't you going to lock the door?" He asked you with his wide confused eyes.

"Um..." You turned around to face him. "My-"

"Ah yeah, your best friend was with you right?" He chuckled.