62; 7

A whole week.

It took a whole week for you to lose the plot.

Soju bottles were scattered everywhere in your house followed by beer cans. The house was a wreck. Your phone was filled with notifications and missed calls. You haven't changed out of Jungkook's hoodie for the whole week and you still wore some black shorts.

Thankfully though you finally built up the energy to shower but didn't make you change into new clothes, you still proceeded to wear the same shorts and Jungkook's hoodie.

You dropped yourself onto your couch with another bottle of soju as you lifted up an empty packet of crisps from underneath you.

"I'm a mess." You sighed as you leaned back and let your head hang off the back of your couch but that was until someone started banging on your door.

You furrowed your eyebrows as you looked behind towards your door.

"What the-" You get up the couch as you slowly approach your door quietly.

Before deciding to open the door, you bend down and push the side of your face against the door just to hear some distant whispers except it wasn't just 1 or 2 people.

No, instead it sounded like... 7!

Your heart dropped as you slowly recognised the voices outside your door.

You stumble backwards as you bump into your side table causing the lamp that was by the edge to fall down and make a loud bang which echoed throughout the house.

The voices outside instantly went silent before someone called out.