96; Min Yoongi

You don't how but you managed to wake up in the afternoon.

"Oh my god, Yoongi!" You quickly jumped out the bed and stumbled about, trying to find your phone.

Once you got your phone, you quickly called Yoongi. "Y-Yoongi!"

"Hello?"

His voice was raspy and deep, almost as if he was still sleeping and because of that, you couldn't help but laugh.

Normally Yoongi was never late to any plans, he would even turn up early at last minute plans but it seemed that today was different. He must've had a hard day yesterday.

"Yn, I'm so sorry! I'll quickly get ready!"

"Yoongi-ah, it's okay... What if we had a night in?"

"That sounds really good." Yoongi cheered as you heard shuffling. "But what about our other plans?"

"We can do that another time, come over. I'll get-" Suddenly you burst out into a coughing fit.

"Yn? Hello? Yn, are you okay?"

You quickly cleared your throat. "Yeah, don't worry. I think I might've caught a cold from yesterday."

"I guess a stay-in date will benefit both of us." Yoongi laughed. "I'll be there in 15."

"Alright, see you." You hanged up as you smile to yourself.

silly_yn

Liked by _kimyuri__ and 701,004 otherssilly_yn i promise to make it up to you kitty

silly_yn i promise to make it up to you kitty.
4 minutes ago

Favourite ho💛

Today 10:31 pm

What happened to you going a
date today?

i still am

In your pyjamas-

no yuri

me and yoongi r staying
in today

Oh cute
😼😼😼

stop u freak

LMAO
ANYWAYS HAVE FUN

can u buy me popcorn 🥺

No

screw u

Shut up you love me

You rolled your eyes as you smiled at your phone. You really did love your best friend.

Sighing, you texted Yoongi asking if he could buy popcorn whilst you prepared some other snacks.