67; A Day Before

It all happened in a blink of an eye.

After the awkward silence, Yoongi and finally spoke except he asked the question you had been dreading to hear. 'Why? Why did you try to cut us off Y/n? Did we do something wrong?'

The key word in that sentence was definitely try, you at least TRIED to cut them off but after a week it all went down the drain.

Of course you weren't going to avoid the question so instead you sighed and explained to them how your ex boyfriend made you insecure and brought you down.

They were furious, Jungkook rambled on about how he never trusted him in the first place.

Though finally you all came to an agreement you were going to just leave it and continue the friendship you have except you wanted more. More than just a friendship yet you were too scared to say.

You decided to give it more time.

During that night, you all watched movies and they ended up staying.

And when the next day arrived, you wanted to do something special and make a big breakfast except the plans had soon came to a fail when your mother called up asking if you can babysit their pet dog.

You agreed and left a note for the boys before leaving to go pick up your parent's dog and bringing it home.

Hopefully the boy's would get along with your parent's dog... You weren't to sure if strangers were a problem.

-
a/n

hey guys! what should your/y/n's parent's dog be called and what gender should it be? i was kinda struggling to write this since idk anything ablut the dog jimin posted yet i somehow wanted to include his photo in this story AKDJAKDJN