86; Never

You were hanging out with Yoongi at some place you've never saw or heard about but you trusted him anyways.

He mentioned how this was his only hang out place that no one could find or imagine him being there so this is why he came.

You watched how he climbed up the two story building effortlessly, he was use to it but in reality you weren't.

You fidgeted with your fingers observing the building, wondering how you could get up but before you could even figure it out you had felt your legs get lifted off the ground.

"Calm down it's just me, grab onto the ledge."

It was Yoongi. He had jumped down and picked you up to help you.

You couldn't but feel slightly embarrassed but mostly flustered though you obeyed him and grabbed onto the ledge pulling yourself up as he slightly also pushed you up.

Once you settled down, Yoongi came back up and you guys began talking about literally everything.

And that's when he took a picture of you and uploaded it asking if he should push you down.

Obviously it was a joke but something about you make you slightly frown.

Seeing this, Yoongi moved closer to you and surprising wrapped an arm around your shoulders as he pulled you into him.

You rested your head onto his shoulder as a small blush spread across your cheek which wasn't really visible or so you hoped.

Yoongi wasn't really as affectionate as the other members so any physical touch from him immediately made your heart race.

"You do know I'd never push you down even if they paid me." Yoongi spoke with a soft tone.

"Really?" You glanced up at him with a small smile.

"Well depends on how much." He chuckled.

You laughed as you nudged him away but he pulled you back again. "You're so annoying." You mumbled with a smile.

Nothing could express your happiness but apart of you was scared, scared of how deep you were falling in love with each of them.

You never noticed how the time went by, it was already dark.

"Let's head home." Yoongi answered as he let you go and jumped down, he then reached his hands out for you to jump into them.

Without hesitating, you slip down and immediately get caught by Yoongi.

You both exchange a small smile before walking back home.

Normally Yoongi wouldn't stay over though today was different. In fact Yoongi was the one that asked if he could stay over which you agreed to.

When you both finally arrive home, you decided to binge watch K-Dramas.

Hours past by and you were fast asleep on the couch with Yoongi resting his head on your lap.

You hoped that you would get to do this everyday.