95; Kim Seokjin

The second day soon arrived and you felt much more confident.

You quickly took a shower and got changed into a fancy dress that sat around in your wardrobe for a while.

You had remembered Jin mentioning about how he wanted to go to this restaurant that was extremely popular but it was hard to get a reservation even with his reputation.

But luckily one of your friend from college works there so you easily got a reservation.

Even if no food could compare to Seokjin's, you really wanted to treat him for once.

Of course not with your own food but with the restaurants food. You wouldn't want to disappoint him on the first 'date.'

This time instead of walking together, you decided to go with a taxi since you were too shy to be alone with Jin in his car which he respected and agreed to.

silly_yn

Liked by jin

Liked by jin.bts and 716,925 others
silly_yn this feels pretty ♡
6 minutes ago

Suddenly your phone began to ring causing you to panic and pick it up without checking who the caller really was. "H-Hello?"

"Come outside."

It was Jin.

You responded in a hum before hanging up and grabbing your small clutch bag.

The clutch bag didn't have much space but you were only going to put your phone and money in it anyways so it didn't really matter.

Quickly, you leave the your house as you lock the door and skip outside to the taxi that was waiting.

Jin was sitting in the back, and you decided to join him.

"Hey little one." He smiled.

You immediately nudged him as you smiled with a small blush.

"Where we headed off to then?" Jin asked curiously.

"I can't say but what I can say is that it's definitely outside of Seoul." You giggled as you leaned towards the taxi driver and whispered the location into their ear.

But you instantly pulled away when you felt a hand wrap around your waist, pulling you back down.

You nervously laugh as you slowly sit back down.

Your entire left side was up against Jin as he kept his hand protectively on your waist, holding you close.

He then slowly leaned into your ear as he pushed some of your hair to the back of your other ear. "Remember who you're with."