58; Explanation

"Well, Y/n... Explain." Taehyung sighed as he rested his elbow onto the table and his head on his hand.

"Taehyung-"

"Y/n, please. For the sake of Yeontan." Taehyung pouted as you looked down at Yeontan.

"Fine."

Taehyung leaned back into his chair as he watched you play with Yeontan whilst you began to explain everything to him.

"It's just that... I'm not that much of a special or important person yet you guys somehow saw something about me and now here I am, best friend's with the 7 members of the biggest boy band. Sure, it's everyones dream but I just don't understand. If it wasn't for your friend at my college then you would've never noticed me." You sigh taking a breath before you let out a shaky chuckle.

"You know why I dated Min Gyeong? It was so I could get away from you guys... I'm scared Taehyung. I'm not use to all this attention, I'm not use to all of you boys treating me as if I deserve the world. I know for a fact I don't... Everything seems as if it's not right."

You glance up at Taehyung. He stared at you in silence, he didn't know how to respond.

Sighing, you place a kiss on Yeontan before standing up and passing him to Taehyung.

"Y/n..." He looked up at you as he watched you getting ready to leave the small cafe.

"I'm sorry Taehyung. Let's end everything here, you can tell the boys."

'You'll find someone better than me...' You thought as your eyes teared up.

The real reason you were sad and avoided the boys was because Min Gyeong had accused you of using BTS and that the boys were better off without you.

He was right about the last part but you would never use the boys, you loved them. You loved them so much that you ended up catching feelings for all of them.

7 boys yet you loved them all equally.

But you were scared they thought exactly like Min Gyeong yet they're too nice to actually stop their friendship with you so you done it for them instead.

At first you were okay with all the hate but you soon lost all patience as the hate got to you.

Yet it was different coming from Min Gyeong, you really liked him.

Even if he was a cover-up to get over the boys, you soon gained true feelings for him.

The pain he caused you couldn't be compared to any other.

a/n
hi guys, shall i write a couple of more chapters like this? pls b honest, i'm completely fine with stopping these types of chapter 👉🏼👈🏼