"Are you trying to tease me, y/n?" he suspected.

"Why, is it working?" you asked, a sly smile on your lips.

"You tell me."

Dark pushed you up against the wall of the pool, his soft lips pressed against yours. His hands ran up and down your body under the water, pulling your body as tightly as he could against his. You let him grope you and even let your own hands wander, tracing those v-lines you loved and grazing the waistband of his shorts.

"I thought we came out here to swim," you reminded him, leaving him hanging by pulling away and pushing off of the wall with your feet so you could drift off onto your back and float.

"That was one reason for coming out here," Dark replied.

"And the others are?" you inquired, taking a few large sips of wine.

"To drink," he chuckled. "To enjoy the weather. The stars. The fireflies."

"Anything else?"

"To see you in less clothing. And then get you out of it," he added.

"Sounds about right," you laughed.

Despite all of the flirting that had been going on so far, the two of you managed to keep your hands to yourselves for a bit and enjoy the entirety of the pool. You did a few laps, dove under a couple times, and then just floated for a while, draining your wine glasses in the process. Dark got out to grab the bottle, dripping with water. He refilled both of your glasses, but he didn't get back in. Instead, he held his hand out to you.

"You want to be done out here already?" you complained, not ready to get out of the water yet.

"I just thought you might want to move over to the hot tub with me," he clarified. That did sound rather appealing, so you grabbed his hand and he helped you out of the pool. You brought your drinks with you and stepped into the much warmer water that filled the hot tub.

"This is so nice," you commented, not having been in a hot tub for a very long time. It was like a much bigger version of a bath, but outside, and with jets. You felt like you could stay in it all night.

"It is. But do you know what isn't so nice?" Dark asked you. You shook your head in response. "How much of a tease you've been."

"Oh, I'm sorry," you apologized, your voice laced with sarcasm as you climbed into Dark's lap on the built-in bench. "Am I sexually frustrating you?" But he didn't have to reply for you to know the answer. You felt his erection pressing up against you through his swim trunks.

"I just hope you weren't expecting me to go easy on you after all of this devious behavior," he said, biting and sucking at your neck. There would surely be marks left on your skin later, based on how aggressive he was being.

"You know I like it rough," you spoke sensually into his ear, giving his earlobe a playful tug with your teeth.

"Good. Keep misbehaving, then, and see just how rough I can be," Dark growled.

You never wanted to push Dark too far, but you did enjoy challenging him a little. So you grinded against him, kissing him and pushing your tongue down his throat. He kissed you back greedily, digging his black nails into your waist. More marks that would be left on your skin.

You did a strip tease for him, taking your time just to torture him some more. You'd tug at the little bit of fabric still left on your body, pull it down a little as you danced and moved your hips, then pull it back up again or leave it as is, without taking anything off fully. You knew Dark was growing impatient, and you were just getting into more and more trouble. But you didn't care; this was fun.

Finally, Dark couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you back towards him, and he tugged your swimsuit off of you. He took his off as well, tossing both onto the tile next to the hot tub. The next thing you knew, he had pulled you back onto his lap, his long, hard member begging to enter you.

"I hope you enjoyed your moment of rebellion. For that, I'm not going to stop fucking you until you can't move anymore," Dark warned. Then he pulled you down onto his member and thrusted inside of you, earning satisfied groans from both of you.

"Fuck," you breathed, glad that he had sped up the process. "Destroy me, Dark."

That, he did. He was thrusting so hard up into you that you were bouncing up out of the water. But you didn't complain, because it felt incredible. You loved the way he filled you up, and he loved the way your body tightened around him.

He did everything that he knew would make you weak. More kisses all over your body, more lip biting, more touching and groping and teasing in all your weakest places. He knew exactly how to make you feel good, and you were almost disappointed that you were already about to climax. Dark knew by your heavier breathing and uncontainable moans that you were getting there.

"What's wrong? My thirsty little whore is cumming for me already?" Dark mocked you, and those words were all it took for you to release. You dug your nails into him, your toes curled, and pleasure surged through your body.

"That was incredible," you breathed, grateful that he had pulled out and given you a moment to recover.

"Good. Now turn around," he demanded. You took his place, but facing the opposite way, so your knees were on the bench and you were gripping the edge of the hot tub. He positioned himself behind you, not even close to being done with you.

He re-entered you, able to thrust even deeper with this angle. Your body was already so sensitive, but he paid no attention to that. He went as deep as he could go, his movements quick, pushing your body up against the wall. You were experiencing pain and pleasure at the same time. He was being so rough that it hurt, but you were so turned on by him taking control over you that it was very much tolerable. Still, you already knew you were going to be sore.

"You feel so fucking good, y/n. But I could definitely fuck you harder if this isn't enough for you," he offered, knowing that you could just barely handle what he was already doing.

"I'm already not going to be able to walk," you assured him.

"I guess you've learned what happens when you challenge me, then," he decided. Even though you were facing the opposite way, you could practically see the satisfied smirk on his face.

Dark kept up the pace, grabbing your hair and tugging on it. He was pounding into your g-spot, and you were putty in his hands. You felt another orgasm coming.

"You're making me cum again," you uttered, barely able to get the words out before you felt the burst of euphoria for a second time. That seemed to put Dark over the edge. His movements became desperate, and he let out a series of incredibly sexy, low groans as he came to his own intense climax, his breaths heavy as he finished.

Once he began to catch his breath, Dark turned you around to face him.

"I hope you're ready for round two when we go inside," he grinned, handing you your swimsuit. At the moment, you couldn't imagine having sex again in the same night with how intense that had been. But you knew Dark. He'd charm your clothes right off of you again in an hour, and you'd happily let him ruin your insides again. He always got what he wanted. So you both got dressed and drank some more in the hot tub, and once inside you had your round two...and eventually, three.