Dark's Plan (Pt 1)

Dark's Plan

Part One:

I stared at my own eyelids as I entered consciousness from what I could only imagine was a deep sleep, except that a lot of things didn't feel right. For one thing, I knew I wasn't lying on my bed; some odd, hard surface was making my back ache. Not only that, but I could feel an intense pounding in my head. My eyes fluttered open in confusion and I found myself on a concrete floor in the middle of some large building.

I carefully pulled myself up into a sitting position due to my throbbing head. The ceilings of the place I was in seemed to extend upwards forever, and the dim lights at the top were already driving me nuts. Their flickering wasn't helping my headache at all.

I cradled my head in my hands, closing my eyes again. I wanted to just sit there for a moment until the pain subsided, but I felt something wet as I touched my hair. I ripped my hands away, bewildered, and realized that they were covered in a crimson liquid. My head was bleeding, and I had woken up on the floor of a place I'd never been in before - but why? What the hell was going on?

"Confused?" a deep voice asked. The sound startled me and made me jump a little before I turned around to see who was speaking. A person emerged from the shadows of an area where some of the lights were out, and my eyes widened in shock.

It was no person talking to me; it was a demon. My own personal demon, to be exact. He looked a lot like me; dark hair, short on the sides with a mop of dyed red locks on top. He had the same build as me but he was dressed in darker clothes and his eyes were completely black (even the whites of his eyes were dark), with glowing red pupils.

"What? Wh-why? How? I mean..." I had a million questions and I wasn't sure which one I should start with. My fear of the entity in front of me was stronger than almost any other fear I had. He was my worst enemy, and his presence made my heart rate accelerate rapidly.

"You're speechless at the sight of me, how cute! Please, one question at a time, Mark! Take this slow," the demon spoke, a gross smile on his face. He made sure to show his unnaturally pointed teeth to freak me out even more.

"Where are we?" I chose my first question carefully after gaining my composure for a moment. I had more important things to ask, but they would come up later. I needed the basics covered first.

"Some abandoned warehouse, not too far from your place. I quite like it here. Plenty of space, not too bright, and somewhat in the middle of nowhere so there's never any unexpected guests. I thought it would be the perfect spot to chat with you," he explained. I knew where I was now - I passed the place occasionally. One question down, several more to go.

"And you brought me here?" I wondered. The demon leaned against a wall, crossing his arms before he talked again.

"In a sense. You technically drove yourself here, but I put the thought in your head. I'm not too good at taking over your mind - it drained me, just getting you out here - but I think it was worth it. I have my energy back, now that you've been knocked out for a good twenty-four hours."

"Twenty-four hours? But what about my channel? I need to make videos and let my fans know where I am!" I panicked. My world basically revolved around my Youtube channel, and other than the safety of myself and my loved ones, it was my main concern.

"Oh, don't worry about any of that, Markimoo. I made a couple of videos for you. I can change my appearance to make myself look just like you, remember?" He blinked, making his eyes look normal like mine, and his teeth weren't sharp anymore, either. He could have been my twin, until he returned to his usual creepy look with another blink of an eye. "We're practically the same, you and I. Your fans have no idea that someone else has been posting things for you."