All I Want For Christmas

Ever since I was a little kid, I've always woken up early on Christmas morning. Even though I was now an adult and the holidays weren't quite as magical as they used to be, Christmas was always exciting. I woke up a little before eight in the morning. I had felt movement on the other side of the bed and footsteps leaving the room. I didn't bother to open my eyes - I was sure Mark was just going to the bathroom.

I laid in bed for a few more minutes, resting for a bit before I opened my eyes finally. Mark still wasn't back yet. I checked my phone in an attempt to wake up a little more before I got out of bed. I knew that I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep at this point. As I was scrolling through my Twitter feed, I got a text from Mark.

Mark: Are you awake yet?

I texted him back and he quickly responded.

Mark: Come downstairs.

I had no idea what that man was up to, but I was interested to find out. I forced myself to get out of bed and I made my way downstairs in my pajamas. As soon as I got down there, a smile began to spread across my face. Mark was laying underneath the Christmas tree in the "paint me like one of your French girls" pose. He was wearing red and green pajamas and he had a red bow on top of his head, like the ones that are normally put on presents.

"Oh. My. God," I laughed, not sure of how else to react.

"What? You said that all you want for Christmas is me, remember?" That was something that I had said the day before, but I didn't expect him to take it so literally!

"I guess you're right. I did say that," I admitted. "I like the outfit, though. And the bow is a nice touch."

"I thought about just wearing the bow and nothing else, but I decided that might be going too far," Mark told me as he finally got up and out of his silly pose under the tree.

"If you come back to bed for a couple minutes, that might not be too much," I decided. He seemed shocked by that statement at first, until he realized I was being serious. He quickly followed me upstairs, where we had a bit of fun before we started on breakfast and opening presents. After that, we got to spend some time with friends and family. It was a wonderful Christmas, especially since I got to spend it with Mark.

Hey guys! I'm sorry that this is so short, even for my usual one shots. I almost made it a super short imagine for my Instagram account (fanfics_for_days), but I wanted to make it a little longer than that. Even though I've been on break, I've still been busy and I've spent a few days trying to make this a bit longer and I couldn't think of anything else that I truly wanted to add. But anyways, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you all have a great holiday! Thanks for reading :)