Disobey

A/N: Gender neutral, NSFW Darkiplier self insert. Contains BDSM. Mature readers only.

Disobey

You hadn't originally planned on getting yourself into trouble when you opened up the refrigerator on a typical Friday evening, looking for a snack. But as you browsed, your eyes kept going back to the beautiful bottle of wine sitting front and center at the top of the fridge. The bottle was absolutely gorgeous and unique, with intricate designs. Its contents were a red wine that was rare and was supposedly one of the best. And if you were to buy another bottle like this one, it would cost you about $5000.

Dark enjoyed luxury, and even though you weren't quite sure how he afforded it, he had been very excited to come home with such a good bottle of alcohol. There were plenty of more expensive ones out there, but this was the first he had splurged on. He had been saving it in the wine cellar, and finally he had put it in the fridge to chill so that he could open it up and try it when he got home. You knew he'd let you try it, and he might even split the bottle with you. But something devious sparked inside you while you were home alone, and you couldn't help yourself. You just had to mess with him.

You got out some fruit and cheese, as well as the wine. You made yourself your own personal charcuterie board, and you opened up the bottle. It smelled wonderful as soon as you had the cork out. You poured yourself a glass and gave it a taste. And wow - you could tell this was expensive just by taking a sip.

You were only going to have one glass, just to mess with Dark. You enjoyed being a brat, and getting him riled up enough to punish you a little. But after that one glass, you had to have another. And then another. Before you knew it, the bottle was empty except for maybe a drop of liquid. Sure, Dark could get his hands on another nice bottle. But he was going to be coming home, anticipating finally trying this wine, and it wasn't going to be there. He was going to be incredibly angry. And you were going to be in big trouble.

You were in the living room, watching Netflix when Dark arrived. He came over to the couch and kissed you on the forehead, telling you that he missed you and being sweet. But once he reached the kitchen, his demeanor very quickly changed.

"What's this, y/n?" he asked coldly, emerging from the kitchen with the empty bottle in his hand. You had left it sitting on the counter.

"Your wine," you answered.

"No. It's my wine bottle. Empty," he corrected you. "How did this happen?"

"I had to try it. I was having a cheese board, and it was the only bottle that was already chilled," you explained, not taking your eyes off of the TV screen.

"Trying it would mean having one glass. You drank the whole bottle. You knew I was saving it and was going to open it tonight, and you drank it all anyway. My $5000 wine." You could hear the anger in his voice, but you didn't look at him. Not until he grabbed your chin and forced you to.

"What did I tell you, before I left this morning?" he questioned you.

"Don't touch the wine. That you'd share with me when you got home."

"And you disobeyed me. So you know what that means. Upstairs."

Dark pulled you to your feet and guided you towards the staircase. It was time for your punishment.

There were very clear rules between you and Dark. He was the dom, and you were the sub. You were to obey his orders. If you didn't, there were consequences. You had a safe word that could be used at any time, to stop something that was out of your comfort zone. You could negotiate terms at any time. It was an incredibly safe relationship, and you both were extremely content with it. But you did enjoy breaking the rules and testing him. What could you say - you liked his punishments. Him calling you names. The pain he inflicted. It was thrilling. Naturally, your heart raced as Dark guided you up the stairs, a death grip on your wrist.

When you reached the bedroom, Dark went straight to the closet. It held his clothes, but also all of his toys. You wondered what he was going to get out this time. You heard him rummaging for a moment and when he came out, he was holding two items: a ball gag and a paddle.

You wore a soft smile on your face when you saw what he was going to use on you, but Dark made it well known that this was truly a punishment, and that you would be sorry.

"Don't look so happy, y/n. I won't be easy on you. This is a consequence, not a reward. Do you understand?"

"Yes," you nodded. Dark grabbed you by your throat and held you up against the wall suddenly; you had made a mistake.

"Let's try that again. Yes, who?" he growled.

"Yes, Master," you corrected yourself, rasping from your throat being squeezed. Dark was satisfied with this correction, and let go of you. He began to put the ball gag on you, making sure it was plenty tight. Then he bent you over the bed, pulling your pants down. Your underwear was revealing enough that he stopped there, pleased with the amount of bare skin showing.

"When I give you an order, you obey. You know I can be forgiving of mistakes. But purposefully going against my commands? I can't tolerate that."

The paddle made contact with your bare skin with a smack. You shut your eyes in both pain and pleasure. It was a hard hit, but nothing you couldn't handle. But Dark always started off easy.

"I know you've grown to enjoy some of my consequences. But if you enjoy them, you won't learn your lesson. You'll continue to be a little brat." Dark hit you again, harder this time.

"Like a child, you'll act out on purpose, because you like the attention you get." Another smack of the paddle, making you dig your nails into the mattress.

"But you know that if you're a good little sub for me, you'll be rewarded. You'll get to have some choice in what we do. That's your opportunity to get what you want." Now your rear was really stinging, and it was becoming more difficult to take the hits.

"It seems that I need to make your punishments less enjoyable. So from now on, this is what they will be like." The paddle was connecting with you so hard that tears formed in your eyes. You were no longer having a good time. The pain outweighed the pleasure, and each time he paddled you, it was harder to let him continue. You let the tears fall, and a sob escaped, muffled from the gag.

"What do you have to say to me, y/n?" Dark asked cooly.

"I'm sorry!" you cried. "I'm sorry, Master."

"Is this going to happen again?" he questioned you.

"No," you promised. You braced yourself for additional spankings, in case he wasn't happy with your apology. But they never came. Instead, Dark placed the paddle down on the mattress next to you, to show you that he was done. He helped you to your feet and got the gag off of you, wiping your tears after he tossed the gag down next to the paddle.

"Next time, we'll go farther, until you have to use our safe word. But you will still be sore tonight," he warned. "Now, I'm going to pour myself a glass of one of our remaining bottles of wine. You, however, will not be having any of our wine for a while."

You nodded in understanding, and stuck with water for the rest of the night while Dark indulged in a bottle of your favorite sweet red as revenge. You would have to work extra hard to earn his trust and permission to drink back. Even so, you knew his reward for turning your behavior around would be well worth having being brutally punished by him. And you wouldn't trade your dom and sub relationship with him for anything.