Dirty Shower

Dirty Shower

A/N: For sinners only, contains smut.

"Y/n." You heard a sleepy voice speaking to you, and at first you weren't sure if you were dreaming or not.

"Y/n. Are you awake?" You felt a hand on you, and you reluctantly opened your eyes, flipping over onto your right side slowly. The bedroom came into view, along with Mark, who was laying next to you in bed. His hair was a total mess, but it was cute nonetheless.

"Yes, I'm awake," you yawned, closing your eyes again and snuggling into the blankets.

"Do you want to get up?" Mark asked, clearly more awake than you were.

"No," you declined, burying your head further into your pillow. You felt Mark's arm snake around your waist underneath your shirt, pulling your body closer to his.

"I had a dream about you," he confessed. "A really good dream."

"Hm," you mumbled. "What was it about?"

"Why don't you hop in the shower with me and I can show you," he suggested, kissing your neck since you were still hiding your face.

"But I'm still tired..." you complained, although the seduction in his voice had definitely interested you enough to unbury your face and open your eyes.

"I'll help you wake up," he promised. You expected him to kiss you, or try to pull you out of bed. But instead, he dove under the covers, and you felt him pulling your shorts down along with your underwear. He teased you with his tongue, his scruff tickling you a little as he went down on you. He went at it just long enough to hear your breathing get heavy and feel your hips moving with him, trying to create friction. Then he pulled your underwear back up and emerged from underneath the blankets.

"Why'd you stop?" you complained, frustrated.

"Because I want you in the shower with me. Now."

Much more eager to get up than before, you threw the blankets off and he pulled you towards the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind you once you were inside.

"I want you out of these clothes by the time I have the water ready," he demanded, giving your shirt a tug before he went over to the shower to turn the water on and get it hot. The way he was taking charge turned you on like crazy. You didn't dare hesitate, stripping out of all of your clothes briskly and carelessly tossing them onto the tile floor.

When the water was ready he pulled his own clothes off and motioned for you to get in the shower. He followed and pulled the curtain closed, not hesitating for even a second.

The hot water rained down onto your bare skin, warming you up as he pulled you close and kissed you, running his hands through your wet hair. Your hands roamed his chest and abs, his skin slick with water. His tongue was down your throat in no time, a noticeable boner pressing up against you. You reached down and stroked him, knowing he was dying to be touched.

"Is this how your dream went?" you breathed.

"Not quite. How about you get down on your knees for me?" Mark appealed, his deep, sensual voice enough to convince you. You kneeled for him, giving his erect cock a few licks before taking it in your mouth.You bobbed your head at a steady rhythm, using your tongue to please him as you went. He held your head, guiding it so you'd take him deeper. Before long you managed to get his entire length down your throat, barely able to handle it.

"Good girl, taking it so deep," Mark moaned in absolute bliss. He let you blow him a little longer before pushing your head back and pulling you to your feet.

"Are you really sure you want me to stop that?" you questioned him. "Seems like you were enjoying yourself."

"Trust me, I was. But I want to hear you moaning my name," he purred. He picked you up and you wrapped your arms and legs around him as he held you against the wall, thrusting inside you roughly. He pounded into you quickly, your walls tightening around him. Your breaths were heavy again, as were his, and soon you both were getting weak. You were disappointed when he pulled out and put you down.

"Mark, please..." you began.

"Don't worry, I'm not done with you yet. Turn around and bend over so I can fuck you properly," he instructed. You obeyed and he dug his fingertips into your hips as he re-entered you, able to go much deeper from this new angle. You struggled to grip the slippery shower wall as he thrusted, getting the moans out of you that he wanted when his fingers found your clit. Neither of you could hang in there for much longer after that. You both came hard, cursing loudly when you finished.

"Seems like you had an amazing dream," you realized, trying to catch your breath.

"That was even better than my dream," Mark smiled, wrapping his arms around you and sneaking in a few kisses before you both actually cleaned yourselves up, using the shower the way it was meant to be used.