By the Fireplace

A/N: Dark x female reader, NSFW. Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals ;)

By the Fireplace

The manor always looked absolutely gorgeous no matter what time of year it was, but there was something extra magical about it during Christmastime. All of the warm toned lights gave it a cozy glow and made it feel homey. Christmas music playing softly throughout the halls invited you in. And whether it was cookies or pine or cinnamon, some holiday scent was always lingering in the air. Even with chilly snow covering the outside, the inside was warm from the flames roaring in the fireplace.

Christmas Eve was no exception. Dark lounged in the living room in front of the fire, wearing soft, black satin pajamas, a glass of wine in hand. You came downstairs in a short, red satin robe on top of a matching lingerie set. You stopped in the kitchen to grab yourself a glass of wine and you made your way to the living room, taking a seat next to Dark and snuggling up to him.

"Hello, y/n. Not wearing much. Aren't you cold?" Dark observed.

"Yes, but that's the perfect excuse to cuddle with you," you explained, wrapping your arms around him and laying your head on his chest. He gripped your waist and pulled you close, making you feel like you were home.

"Hand me that blanket, will you?" you asked, looking over at the soft fabric draped over the back of the couch next to Dark.

"Actually, I have a better idea for getting warmed up," he replied. His hands drifted to your butt and gave it a squeeze, and then they slipped underneath the silky material of your robe to feel your bare skin. The cheeky cut of the red Christmas bodysuit you wore gave him a lot to grab and enjoy. Meanwhile, his soft lips found your neck, and he tugged at the collar of your robe, opening it slightly.

"What's the occasion for this outfit?" Dark mumbled into your skin in between kisses.

"I guess I was just feeling the Christmas spirit. And I couldn't wait until the 25th to give you your present," you replied, closing your eyes in bliss and biting your lip as he sucked on your delicate skin. Dark picked you up and moved you so you were straddling him, that way his hardening member pressed up against your crotch and he could have a good look at you on top of him.

"Let's see what you got me." Dark undid the belt of your robe and opened it. You shrugged it off and it dropped to the floor, revealing the bows all down the front of you, making you look like a present.

"Sorry, there's a little more that you have to unwrap," you smirked, playing with your hair and the straps of your lingerie.

"That's not a problem," Dark decided. Then he got to work, touching every part of you. His hands ran up and down your curves, groped at you, and untied your bows, revealing more skin that he then touched and kissed and sucked on. He was so desperate to see and feel all of you that you could barely get a chance to unbutton his pajama shirt and take in the wonderful view of his bare torso.You wanted him badly, and you were no better than he was, feeling his bare skin desperately as if your life depended on it. You tugged the waistband of his pants, which were being stretched from his erection. You needed him inside of you...

"All I want for Christmas is for you to fuck me, Dark," you whispered into his ear, slipping a hand down his pants and stroking him.

"It's not Christmas yet," he teased, but he got you off of him and stood up so he could strip out of his clothes anyways. You got the rest of your bodysuit off and he pulled you back down onto his lap. You grinded against him, but he wasn't letting you get what you really wanted.

"Please...it's practically midnight already. And besides, lots of people do presents on Christmas Eve. We could make that our new tradition," you begged.

"That's not a bad idea," Dark thought, slipping a couple fingers inside of you and pumping them. It wasn't what you had hoped for, but it made you moan anyways, and he smiled at your pleasure. Before he stopped he massaged your clit, making you squirm.

"Dark..."

"Fine. One early present."

The next thing you knew, you were bouncing on top of Dark's cock, your hands in his hair and his hands on your breasts, playing with your nipples as he thrusted and you moved your hips. The two of you went at it for a few minutes, loving every second of it until you both got a little too aggressive and you lost balance, tumbling off of the couch.

"Sorry," you apologized, giggling.

"That's okay," Dark replied. He picked the blanket up off of the couch and grabbed a throw pillow as well, both of which he laid on the floor by the fireplace. Then he pushed you down onto your back and got on top of you. You wrapped your legs around him and he held your hips as he entered you again.The flames flickered next to you as you dug your nails into Dark's bare back, enjoying every inch of him.

"Mmm, y/n," Dark moaned. "You feel so fucking good." He moved a hand down to your entrance, rubbing your clit just the way you liked it. That combined with his length inside you very quickly made you lose control.

"Fuck yes," you mumbled, biting your bottom lip and curling your toes. Dark was getting close, too, but to your dismay, he pulled out after letting you ride out your orgasm.

"Dark-"

"Turn around. On your knees and elbows," he demanded. You did as you were told and he roughly re-entered you. You moaned into the pillow and dug your fingernails into the carpet as he bucked his hips, and it wasn't long before his movements got sloppy and he couldn't stop himself from moaning deeply. He came deep inside you, and didn't pull out until he had completely emptied himself. He plopped down next to you, pushing his hair out of his face which was now wet with sweat.

"Wasn't it worth it to open one present early?" you asked him with a grin.

"It most definitely was. But it that was just one present, I don't know if I'm going to have the energy for tomorrow," Dark realized.

"Better rest up. Merry Christmas, Dark."

"Merry Christmas, y/n."