"I don't believe you. You just want to take a shower together with the girls." Jimin teased and after that he received a playful slap on the hand with Shi telling him to shut up.

"I will guard the door for them when they're taking a shower, that's why I suggested to stay with you." Shi defended himself on the embarrassing accusations coming from Jimin.

"And these girls are fvcking crazy." Shi said and then Nanan appeared from nowhere and hit Shi's head telling him to shut up.

"Just sleep some more. We'll discuss the plan later. We have a plan on how to escape." Shi said and tap Jimin's shoulder lightly and smile reassuringly at him. So Jimin just smiled back and closes his eyes to sleep since he's still sleepy.

...

Jimin woke up feeling super cold. He's hands and his lips are trembling violently. His whole body is shivering because of the cold.

He covered himself with a blanket but it is so useless since the blanket is so thin.

Chaeun and Jun arrived holding a bundle of blanket from each room and place it on Jimin's hot body. His temperature rose up the guys can't do anything about it but to keep Jimin warm.

There's no meds in their first aid kit anymore and there are no substitute they can use that's why they are starting to get frustrated seeing Jimin in his condition.

"He needs a doctor." Jun said to Chaeun and they rush to the cellar's gate to talk to one of the guards to send a doctor or maybe give them some medicine to reduce Jimin's high temperature but the guards don't listen and keep their straight face.

"YOU ARE FVCKING USELESS!" Chaeun shouted feeling desperate to make Jimin feel better.

"Open this fvcking gate or else I'll kill you." Chaeun said glaring at the guards.

"Jun. Go back to Jimin and give him some body heat while waiting for Terry to finish cooking the soup. Go now." Chaeun said and Jun follow right away.

On the way, Jun removed his clothes and when he reaches Jimin's room he immediately climb to his bed and cover their bodies with the six layer of thin blankets. Jun wrap his arms to Jimin's shivering body and pull him to his chest to give him a body heat.
(Note: Shi and Jun both have the same Stamina Status in 70%, they don't catch a cold that easily and won't get affected by Jimin's fever easily.)

"Open the fvcking gate, you assholes." Chaeun said with a serious tone.

"But, Sir. Master will kill us if we do." One of the three guards said not knowing what to do either.

"It's a fvcking emergency, you idiots!" Chaeun said while shaking the bar of the gates.

"Just open this door, Fred." Chaeun said while clenching his teeth in anger.

"George, open the door." Fred said to the guard who's holding the keys. He had no choice so he just open the door.

When the gate opened, Chaeun immediately launch towards them and give them a punch to their faces.

"We're sorry, Sir." Ethan said while trying to cover his face and block Chaeun's punches.

"Didn't Jungkook tell you to open the gates if I declare it's an emergency?" Chaeun asked and continue to punch the guards.

"S-sir please calm down." Another guards said and gently pull Chaeun from Ethan.

"I fvcking have the permission to open the gates and kill you, remember that."Chaeun angrily pointed at the guards and step back to control his anger.