I panted a little as Pixal called over a copter for us to get on. "Good thing you're still linked to the security forces." Nya said. "Now, lets get out of here." We got on and sat down and flew away. I grunted a bit, gently holding my leg.

"We'll need to take care of that wound, fast." Sensei Wu said. I nodded and looked out the window, 'Hopefully the ninja are doing better then us...' I then passed out from all the blood loss.

-With the Ninja-

The ninja had landed and they looked around, "We survived" Jay laughed, tiredly. "Nya, are you there? Y/n? Dad? Wu? Anyone?" Lloyd asked into his comm. "Maybe the others didn't make it." The ninja walked up to the rocket ship, "They're all gone. They must've already left for the weapons." Cole said.

"Quick, let's take the ship before they get back." Jay ran towards the front but groaned, "They took the launch key."

"Are you telling me this entire ship starts up with a simple little key?" Kai asked. "C'mon, tell me one of you knows how to hot wire this thing?" Cole asked. "Hey guys, come and see this!" Lloyd said. The ninja ran after Lloyd and saw a vehicle, "They took lunar rovers. Looks like they left tracks to follow." Lloyd said.

~~~

"Agh! Move your gas tank, I can't see." -Jay

"Your blaster is in my rib." -Kai

"That's not a blaster, that's my leg!" -Jay

"Zane, you're squeezing my arm." -Cole

"I thought that was the accelerator.." -Zane

Everyone grunted as they hit a bump and Lloyd kept driving. They then arrived at a cave, "This must be where the Golden Weapons landed." Kai said. They sneaked inside, "There's the weapons." Cole said, "And there's the key." Kai said.

Then one nindroid touched it, but exploded. "Those are the Golden Weapons all right." Jay said. A bug then went on Zane's hand. "Hello there, little friend." Zane said. "Oh, would you look at that? Can you believe it? It's an extraterrestrial life form." Jay said, holding the aliens bug.

"It's a bug, and it's not important right now." Cole furrowed his eyebrows. "Oh, there's so much we could learn from it. So much we could teach it. I'm gonna call him, Glowy." Jay said. The bug then flew up, "Oh look, Glowy can fly. How cute." Jay said.

Then static came into the ninja's comms. "You must not disturb the alien life." Sensei said. "What? Sensei, I can't hear you.." Kai said, "Speak up."

~~~ (Third Person POV)

"No matter what. Do not disturb the alien life." Sensei said. Pixal had finished wrapping your leg up in bandages and cleaned the blood off of your hands and leg. "How is she?" Garmadon asked. "She'll be fine but, she lost a bit of blood. So, she'll be passed out for about half an hour." Pixal explained.

Garmadon nodded and sighed, "Hopefully she'll wake before Lloyd and the others come back, or else they'll worry. They already have enough on their plate.." Pixal nodded and went back to the others.

Garmadon took one more look at you and went to the others, "What's happening to them?" he asked Nya. "The ninja got caught because of some alien bugs. They're chasing the nindroids for the launch key so that they can come back home." Garmadon nodded. 

-TimeSkip- (Your POV)

I groaned and covered my eyes with my arm, covering the light. I slowly sat up and looked around, "Garmadon's monastery.." I said. I then heard Lloyd talking through the comms, "The rocket ship... it's destroyed... w..we're not coming home.." I widened my eyes and teared up.

I winced and looked at my leg. I pushed through the pain and limped over to the others, "N-not coming.. home?" I asked. They flinched and looked at me. "Oh, Y/n..." Nya walked over to me. I looked down as Nya hugged me.

I hugged back tiredly and looked over at the computer. "Can I talk... to Lloyd?" I asked. Wu and Garmadon nodded and Nya helped me walk over to the table. I panted a bit and grabbed a headset and put it on.

"We'll leave you be for a bit." Garmadon put his hand on my shoulder and I nodded. "Hey, guys. Can you turn off your comms? I wanna talk to Y/n in private..." I heard Lloyd ask the other ninja. I heard a series of yes and I sighed.

"Okay, I'm far away enough so the guys can't hear me." Lloyd said, I smiled a bit, "So.. the rocket ship got destroyed?" Lloyd sighed, "Yeah.... turns out these alien bugs eat through metal. But the guys are thinking of a way to get back to Ninjago."

"I really miss you..." I said. Lloyd sighed, "I miss you too.. Sorry for pushing you away before we took off into space. I didn't want you to get hurt." I chuckled softly, "You didn't even give me a chance to say it back." 

Lloyd nervously laughed, "S-sorry... I'll make it up to you when we get back, okay?" I smiled happily, "Okay!" Lloyd chuckled and I heard the other ninja saying they found a way back. "I gotta go, the guys found a way off this rock." I silently fist pumped the air, "Okay! See you soon..."

"Yeah, I love you." I stayed silent for a bit but smiled, "I love you too, idiot.." I said, "I'm your idiot. Bye." I blushed and chuckled, "yeah yeah! Hurry up and come back already." Lloyd chuckled and I took off the headset.

I smiled and saw the others come back in, "They're coming home." The others smiled and I went back to bed to rest, "Wake me up when they get here." I laid down and drifted off to sleep. 'Welcome home...'