Chapter 7

“Ok” I said.

“Last time, you said that was too intense for you. So I decided to tone it down somewhat” Paige said.

“And what is it” I asked.

“I want you to pour hot candle wax all over me” Paige said laying back. My eyes widened, what type drugs was she on is what I wanted to know.

“Babe, you could burn yourself badly like that” I said.

“No, I can’t. I’ll be fine. Just do it. Come on” Paige said laying back. I got up hesitantly.

“Get on top of me” Paige said. I got on top of her. She rubbed my thighs, she was trying to comfort me, she knew I was kind of scared.

“Now grab the candle and pour it on me” Paige said. I reached over and grabbed the candle. It was a tall orange cubed shaped candle. I slowly tilted it, so that the wax could drop down on Paige.

“Wait babe” Paige said stopping me.

“What” I said holding the candle straight up.

“Stimulate me first” Paige said. I sat the candle on the nightstand. I leaned down and began to kiss Paige passionately. I kissed her face, her neck, and worked my way down. I got to Paige’s breast, and slowly started to kiss them too.

“Ah that’s right Beast, that feels great” Paige said running her fingers through my hair.

I caressed her nipples with my tongue.

“Yeah Beast” Paige moaned. Why couldn’t Paige just let me love her like this? Why did I always have to do something torturous to turn her on? I reached down between her legs, and she was so wet for me. I began to stroke her pearl.

“Ah Beast, that feels so good” Paige said. I kissed her lips, they tasted so good. Like bubble gum. She moaned my name softly.

“Ok, now candle wax” Paige said. I sat up, and reached over to grab the candle.

“You ready” I said.

“Ready” Paige said I slowly tilted the candle, and watched as the fiery wax splattered on Paige’s bare skin. Paige winced once the hot wax touched her body. She cringed a little bit. Then she smiled, liked she enjoyed that pain.

“Give me more” Paige said. I let more candle wax fall. I moved the candle around, letting hot wax touch her all over.

“God, that hurts so good” Paige said biting her bottom lip. Hot wax on the skin hurt, especially on bare skin, how could Paige enjoy this.

“Lay on your back beast, I’m ready to ride” Paige said. I sat the candle back on the night stand. I laid on back, and relaxed. Paige straddled my face.

“Don’t drown me this time please” I said remembering last time, when the barriers of Niagara Falls broke, and almost drowned me. Paige smiled at me.

“I’ll try not to Beast” Paige said. I stuck my tongue out, and began to caress her pearl. It was swollen, and really moist.

“Oh yeah” Paige said. I swirled my tongue around her pearl, she was sopping wet.

“That’s right Beast, you’re such a good girl” Paige said. With my face buried between legs, Paige began to grind my face. I put my hands on her backside. She loved it when I slapped it hard. I smacked both cheeks so hard, I know I left hand prints.

“Ah yeah baby! Don’t stop!” Paige said. I sucked on her pearl, and I felt her juice running down. Paige got off of my face. I licked my lips clean of her juice.