Chapter 75: The epilogue

August 17th, 2020, 6 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time.

Two months had passed since June 17th, 2020. Now the worldwide COVID-19 epidemic was in the stage of flattening the curve, meaning that the peak of global infected cases gradually declined and the number of recovered cases were steadily increasing. More and more countries were having outcomes after the epidemic ended, with some countries having their total cases of infection entirely cured and nobody died, while some had many of their cases of infections cured but there was also a limited number of deaths.

Anti-coronavirus vaccines were tested and showed positive outcomes for months. Now they were produced in massive batches internationally and used in medical facilities.

"Oh my God, is it okay to go out now? My stomach is too fat here." Kao sulkily sprawled on the bed.

Pete was nowhere to be seen, because he had slipped out of bed at 5 in the morning when Kao was snoring. Now, what the hell was Pete doing in the house? Kao got up from the bed, his right side hurt terribly. He must have been thumped by Pete the night before until his entire body ached.

At Techno's house, Kengkla was in the kitchen with Techno. They were cooking instant noodles for breakfast, served with boiled eggs, boiled vegetables and shrimp.

Techno: "I'm really fed up, Kla."

Kengkla: "Oh, so you want to eat me."

Techno: "By the way, I didn't say that I wanted to."

Kengkla pressed closer to Techno: "Then let's finish breakfast, then I'll give myself for you to eat an hour later."

Techno was stunned.

But peace did not last long, as an unexpected event occurred after that. Enraged by the talent and beauty of the yaoi writer girl Soda, Ms. Pingping took an unexpected step. She met up with a group of young men and women who were both homophobes and hated yaoi fans, and together they performed an occult ritual involving black magic. This group summoned a swarm of demons on the ouija board, eventually calling upon the twelve most evil demons.

"I should have been sleeping, not to be awakened by you humans. Besides, I am already free from my old body, my old body has become a human." The growl of violinist Antonio Vescovi was heard in Pingping's room.

The twelve demons summoned in the ritual were entirely Iscariot demons, all of them were foreigners. To name a few: Ruben Saint-Laurent (the Gentleman Thief), Jasper Ricketts (Jack the Ripper), William Wilson (the Photographer), Sterling Hodges (the Detective), Ernst Kirchgessner (the Headless Horseman), Antonio Vescovi (the Violinist), Santiago Garcia (the Inquisitor), Luis Torres (the Conquistador), Marcus Gladius Infernum (the Gladiator), Morpheus Malfoy (the Dark Wizard), Gerald Burns (the Firefighter), Tybalt Capulet (the Black Knight).

The reason the demons were invoked was that Pingping was a fake friend who was very abusive towards Soda. Together with youngsters like Trump (Pete Pichaya's ex-boyfriend), Lhong (Tharn's ex-boyfriend), Phern (Knock's ex-girlfriend), Pingping summoned the most horrifying demons without ever caring for the consequences when the deal with the demons broke. The demons were banished more than two months ago, but they weren't spiritually destroyed. The classification of the twelve demons were followed: Gerald, Ruben, Jasper, Sterling were classified under the Thief sector; Tybalt, Ernst, Marcus, Luis were classified under the Fighter sector; Antonio, William, Santiago, Morpheus were classified under the Mage sector.

August 17th, 2020, 9 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time.

The twelve demons went to the houses of each couple and made a mess with them. Ruben went to Pharm and Dean's house, Jasper went to Saifah and Zon's house, William to Tutor and Fighter's house, Sterling to Tharn and Type's house, Ernst to Kao and Pete's house, Antonio to Tine and Sarawat's house, Santiago to Techno and Kengkla's house, Luis to Tin and Can's house, Marcus to Korn and Knock's house, Morpheus to Wayo and Phana's house, Gerald to Arthit and Kongpop's house, Tybalt to Way and Kim's house.

"Leave!" The twelve demons were splashed with salt water by the owners of the houses they broke into.

Because they were ghosts, the salt water dissolved them into smoke, so they were completely destroyed. And when there was no other way to deal with it, Pingping got angry and immediately stopped the use of witchcraft as well as things related to the spiritual world. Fortunately, she had not been asked by the demons to plead guilty and robbed her soul because the treaty had failed, or she would die instantly in a violent way.

As for Alex's online game, there had been over 40 million server games since the last two months. Alex made hundreds of millions of baht from game revenue. And he made a speech analyzing the pros and cons of video games, and encouraged gamers to both play game hard and moderately to ensure a balanced life in real life. His reputation had spread throughout the world, not only because he was a highly influential person but also a person who was very similar to Tin, so much so that Tin was also happy because he was known more since the last two months.

The international online fanpage of the video game Boys' Love Garden Rush received millions of fans worldwide. Aside from fans who shipped the Lovebirds with each other, there were fans shipping the Lovebirds with the Homewreckers. But it seems that the shipping of Lovebird-Lovebird couples were far more than the shipping of Lovebird-Homewrecker couples, according to the ratio that of every 9 shipped pairs, there were 6 Lovebird-Lovebird couples, the rest were Lovebird-Homewrecker couples.

Intouch and Pharm were also shipped together in the game as well as in real life, though they were both ukes. More significantly, Pharm was also ship with Jack the Ripper, who was originally a Homewrecker. Intouch was also shipped with Ae Intouch, although Intouch's surname was Chatpokin and Ae's name was coincidentally Intouch. Intouch was also shipped with Tar because they were so identical from game to real life.

Even though their supernatural powers were lost, the people who used to be Iscariot members were still happy to have their lives improved for the better. They were happy to play Alex's game, which was the game telling about their old lives.

"They call me homewrecker, homewrecker. I'm only happy when I'm on the run. They call me homewrecker, homewrecker. I broke a million hearts just for fun." This was the introduction of the Homewrecker faction in Alex's game.

August 17th, 2020, 16 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time.

Everything was in a long peaceful time even though the phantom of panic and the worldwide epidemic were roaring loudly on the globe. The handsome boys' love couples still lived happily together and were very healthy. Even their friends were having their peaceful lives in their beautiful little houses. Although there were still many things to worry about the disease and the post-epidemic life, everyone was in a positive mood ready to welcome the surprises in the future regardless of how good or bad they were.