Chapter 1: From past to present - the lore

Legends had it that an evil army of darkness known as Iscariot Army Corps was present in our world. It was established in 36 AD, three years after the death of Judas Iscariot (33 AD), but it had a very long history prior to the birth of Judas Iscariot. It was said that after Judas Iscariot sold Jesus, he was cursed by God after committing suicide by hanging. Thus, the beginning of a dark lord was sparked with Judas doomed to roam the world for eternity as an undead with an insatiable blood thirst.

Centuries passed since the year 36 AD. The legends of the undead Judas faded away into nothingness. Published written works portrayed his demise in diverse ways: some said he could be staying dead forever, some stated he rose up from the grave as an undead antithesis of the Savior, some stated he was realized to be the best apostle and was taken to the heavens. Nevertheless, the Iscariot Army Corps bearing his name covertly expanded its influence to every corner of the world, almost covering up the whole world with 1 billion and 300 million members in 2010, equal to the total population of China in 2008. Nobody knew how this number could grow to such a tremendous number worldwide for centuries unnoticed. The darkness behind this number was still a mystery yet to be seen.

On December 21, 2012, Iscariot cultists, as very few people would refer to the followers of this dark organization, had conducted a mass destruction plan to wipe out humanity. With immense supernatural powers and violent attacks causing so much human suffering, they aimed to cause a mass eradication of mankind and all lifeforms on the earth to 'cleanse' the world and remake it into an ideal paradise for them, in which the remainder of life will be enslaved under the false names of 'salvation' and 'rejuvenation'. This horrendous event, was known as The First Coming, or more precisely addressed as The First Coming of Dark Lord Iscariot.

"Now we will enact our First Coming once more, and up to now we have fully gathered our brethren from every corner of the world. We have completed the Kerberos Scalar Targeting Radiation Eradicator Satellite System (STRESS) 666, a doomsday weapon we will use in the First Coming on December 21, 2012. With this weapon, we will bring an end to the sinful current world and make a new world with no evil and sin, a world for a new superior race of humans. We shall not surrender to the Antichrist and his followers, and take over the world under a reign of the Most Righteous. For the sake of goodness, we have to unite with each other in a single flock under a single good shepherd and fight against the false shepherd and his flock." The leader of the Iscariots once said before carrying out the worldwide genocide plan.

However, the mass destruction as predicted in the ancient Mayan calendar to take place on December 21, 2012, didn't happen at all. It was because it had been prevented and interrupted. Stories told that a certain American man known as Father John Kennedy Rowling had confronted the cult leader who went under the name of Judas Iscariot and self-proclaimed to be Judas reincarnated. An epic battle ensued between both people, in which the cult leader was revealed to be actually the undead Judas from eons ago. Thus, the centuries-old demon was defeated by Father Rowling when a sacred dagger was plunged it into his heart. Consequently, the followers under Iscariot lost their morale and were defeated.

After the failure of their First Coming on December 21 2012, the evil Iscariot Army Corps went underground and never showed up again, with their active members dropped to only 666 in 2014, as the rest were either dead or defected from the organization. They seemed to have been destroyed forever because the leader of the organization was destroyed. From 2014 onward, the 666 number of active Iscariot cultists drastically diminished. The current number was the lowly 54 worldwide according to statistics made on 21 December 2018, exactly 6 years after the First Coming. Back to the United States, Father Rowling was said to have written a book titled Manual For Future Resistance Against The Anti-Christ, which contained every detail about the members of the Iscariot Army Corps – full name, nationality, date of birth, date of death and conversion, notable facts about personal lives, special abilities gained in monster forms. Most members of the Iscariot cult were converted while they were still alive and died afterwards before being reborn as monsters, some died and were converted at the same time, some died before being converted, some were not converted but acted as members until they died. Since the majority of the Iscariot followers were normal humans who didn't undergo any supernatural transformation, it was more likely to associate the massive losses of members throughout history to natural death and man-made casualties. The ones who did succeed in their transcendence into 'malicious beings' were nigh-immortal and invulnerable to aging or sicknesses, at the cost of being trapped inside their own undead states most of the time.

As for humanity, legends became forgotten and faded away with time. Everything was in a fairly long peaceful time.

In 2019, the world was still beautiful as it was and it would

In 2019, the world was still beautiful as it was and it would. Normal lives continued to grow and thrive. Boys' love was one of the blooming phenomenons in this beautiful world, and it was on an increasing trend with more people getting more open-minded towards BL.