Chapter 49: Sweet haven of love

April 12th 2020, 12 o'clock, GMT + 7, Thailand.

"Going out with cute Thai gay bottoms is fun." A male voice said.

"Yeah." Another voice responded.

The voices turned out to be villanous, and the speakers were Tybalt and William. They were in the realm of darkness.

Tybalt: "My name is Tybalt, Tybalt starts with the letter T."

William: "My name is William, William begins with the letter W."

Tybalt: "We can't separate Dean from Pharm. We always lose on every front to separate the couples including this one."

William: "So if they go to see us and then go to bed with us, it will be just a couple of for-one-night relationships. It won't last."

Tybalt: "Are you going to resurrect any dark forces?"

William: "Who? Me? I don't even care much about that thing. But let me told you, one of our Iscariot brothers is from the wizardry school of Hogwarts."

Tybalt: "Voldemort?!"

William: "No. This guy is one of the wicked wizards called Death Eater, disciples of Voldemort."

Tybalt: "What's his name?"

William: "We don't know which name he is, but he's a minor Death Eater who has survived after Voldemort is killed by Harry Potter. Let's say, he's related to Bellatrix Lestrange and is a distant cousin to her. After Bellatrix and Voldemort are killed, this guy conjured up Judas Iscariot to upgrade his diminishing powers and got turned into an undead wraith by fusing his soul with a flock of Dementors, black ghostly creatures with corrupting influence."

Tybalt: "Did that wizard appear in the rave party in the UK during the year Tin was studying abroad in this country?"

William: "Certainly, he did. Since this incident, nobody saw him again. However, during the First Coming in the year 2012, the Death Eater had laid waste on the UK."

Tybalt: "I know when he introduced himself. It's Morpheus Malfoy, also known as One-Man Legion of the Dark Mark."

William: "Initially, Morpheus had a snake-shaped magic wand. After getting upgraded by Judas Iscariot, he got two additional wands with skulls attached on them. The most important aspect is that he uses the wands as close-ranged and long-ranged weapons. He's stronger than I am."

Tybalt: "So you're going to summon Morpheus?"

William: "I won't do that. He can control the Dementors and use black magic which is far stronger than Voldemort's, simply because Judas Iscariot had transferred half of Voldermort's powers into his body during the upgrade process."

Tybalt: "Letting Morpheus and his Dementors tormenting the Thai boys can be fun, so that they will fall under our control."

William: "That makes me laugh. I don't think you will keep a brave face when seeing Morpheus's hideous face. A single touch of him would have your soul eaten by him and you will become soulless like him."

April 12th 2020, 12 o'clock, GMT + 7, Thailand.

Kao said in his house: "It's so freezing in here."

So Kao went to do an abs workout at home. Before Kao could lie on the yoga mattress he had unfolded on the floor, a dark ghostly figure entered the room. It was a floating skeletal creature with an eyeless face and long arms. It was a Dementor, one of the foulest creatures ever existed in the Harry Potter universe.

"Morsmordre!" A voice called out.

"Who's there?" Kao asked as a man wearing a black robe and a silver skull mask entered.

"My name is Legion, for We are Many. Actually, you can call me Morpheus Malfoy the Death Eater." The man said.

Morpheus Malfoy said to Kao: "I don't know who you are, Muggle. But I am sure that I can make you a Death Eater like me, if you like."

Then Morpheus Malfoy continued: "It takes a hundred Harry Potter's to handle me."

Kao was struck down unconscious with a magic spell by Morpheus, and then Kao and Morpheus vanished alongside the Dementor.

April 12th 2020, 12 o'clock, GMT + 7, Thailand.

Pharm and Dean ate out together at the university canteen. But the canteen had been closed down because of Covid-19 epidemic.

Pharm: "Well we have to stay home. Because the epidemic is still strong."

Dean: "Let's go home."

Pharm: "Yes."

Dean and Pharm, both of whom had their faces covered with facial masks, went to the grocery shop. The shop was almost empty, virtually nobody was out there shopping. Those who were working and buying in the grocery store would be almost always seen wearing facial masks. The eerie silence covered the entire location like a thick blanket.

Dean: "Look. It's Saifah."

Pharm: "I got that."

Dean: "Don't flirt Saifah please, Pharm."

Out at the grocery store, Saifah walked past the counter to pick up greens, lettuce, perilla (shiso) leaves, carrots and cucumbers. He walked alone, his face was covered with a facial mask, his hands was still having the smell of disinfectants. Saifah walked from stall to stall, his hands picked anything on the shelves and put them into the basket like magic. The green basket was large, but it was placed on a white trolley with a frame that looked modestly small, the highest edge of the frame was only 15 cm higher than the bottom of the basket.

"Let's see, I've bought all the green cabbage, lettuce, perilla leaves, carrots and cucumbers. Milk was bought 2 days ago. Apples, watermelons, bananas, oranges, also bought and almost eaten completely. Now. buying those things again and again is boring, so let's change to another one." Saifah looked at the shopping list carefully.

"Hey Saifah, are you shopping?" Pharm approached Saifah with a starting conversation.

Saifah turned to Pharm's side and hummed with agreement through his thick facial mask.

"Look, I'm buying condensed milk to make milk tea for my beloved." Saifah said.

"Pharm." Dean called out.

"P'Dean." Pharm turned to Dean's side as Dean came to him.

After gazing at Saifah for a while, Dean said: "Hey you, don't bully my cutie Pharm."

Saifah laughed: "How can I bully such a little bottom boy? I won't do that."

Dean: "I hope you can keep your promise."

Saifah: "I do keep promises well."

Dean: "You can contact me through phone number and Facebook."

Saifah: "Thanks. I'll give mine to you."

Dean: "Okay."

Pharm was silent the whole time.

April 12th 2020, 16 o'clock, GMT + 7, Thailand.

Kao was returned home alive and safe after hours of being missing. He was in a good health, but nobody including him knew why he was taken by Morpheus, except Morpheus himself. He showed no signs of being violated and harmed by Morpheus, and this confused the Iscariot members. Nevertheless, Kao could reunite with Pete in one piece.

April 12th 2020, 16 o'clock, GMT + 7, Thailand.

The gay bar where Korn and Knock as well as many other BL couples spent their free time was closed down. The workers of the bar also got an indefinite leave and so was the bar owner. The time of suspending the operation of restaurants, cinemas, discos, bars, online games, massage points, karaoke, theaters... so far had been extended indefinitely because of the epidemic. Due to that, the Thai BL couples had to stay at home the entire day. However, they enjoyed their recreational activities indoors: watching movies, reading, writing, playing indoors sports, cooking, playing musical instruments, livestreaming... The feelings between them had become stronger and stronger throughout the time at home, and their relationship had been greatly improved.