Chapter 29: Zon's attempt in a new story

January 3rd, 2020.

"I have enough of those horror stories. Let's move to another fiction. Let's say, sci-fi." Zon said to Sol.

"Yeah, I know that. This sci-fi will going to be a BL drama." Sol replied.

"Luckily, there won't be any thunderstorms clapping outside our house when I speak." Zon joked.

"Oh my lame brother, you're so cute like a silly lamb." Sol replied.

"All right. One of my classmate is a fan of Tokusatsu, and he asked me to write a fanmade novel about it." Zon said.

"Well, jump in and write." Sol nodded.

Instead of a thunder clap, a loud smelly fart entered the room. It came from Zon himself.

"I thought you would poison your little sister with such a bloop." Sol replied, her hand holding her nose.

Zon made a fanmade Tokusatsu fiction, but Sol added a bunch of pairings into the first draft. 

"I'm about to end this man's whole career." Sol thought.

Finally, the wishes became true.

---

The story followed:

In Japan.

"We've blown Evolt into pieces." Kiryu Sento told his soulmate Banjou Ryuga with a smile.

Banjou: "Yayyyy!!!"

Sento: "Let's spend some time outdoors with a toast."

Banjou: "Yoo-hoo!!!"

Sento: "Roasted meat time!"

Banjou: "Nom nom nom~~"

"Just then, who's dead?!" An eerie voice came out.

A chill came through the spines of both guys, as a grotesque shadow passed through. It was something familiar, and it wasn't either.

"Alive?!" Sento was shocked.

"I'm the immortal Evolt." The voice said.

Sento's face turned pale as he turned his head back. His worst archenemy had returned alive and well. He was in his same red serpentine form, with two glowing green eyes and the alien look of his body. He was alive, very alive in front of Sento's very eyes, as an unspeakable eldritch abomination with destructive charisma and lethal slyness.

"Wake up, slowpoke!!" Emu grabbed Parad's feet and beat them on the bed repeatedly.

Parad was sleeping like a log on the bed. Even if an earthquake had shown up, he was unfazed.

"Zzzzzzzz~~" Parad only made a snoring reply.

"OK fine, you know it." Emu got disappointed and left for shower.

After 15 minutes in the shower, Emu was out and clean in new clothes. Parad was still in bed snoring as loud as a lion. Right from the beginning, he wrapped himself like a cocoon, and the cozy blanket was his only shelter to hide from the outside world.

"Just get out and take a bath already." Emu came back and see Parad still motionless.

Finally, Emu decided to go out for a peaceful walk outside the park to enjoy the refreshing air. Only at that time, Parad had got up from bed. His head was messed up, his clothing was like a jumble, his body was smelly like rotten cheese.

Thirty minutes under the shower, and Parad went out. Emu was astonished.

"EMUUUUUUU~~!!" Parad rushed towards Emu and hugged him close.

Emu knew Parad really loved him, so he took his hand and walked together.

"What?!" The two reacted when the park became turbulent.

The park was overrun with monsters, everywhere.

"They're weird." Emu said.

"We've never seen such dudes." Parad nodded.

"Those things are monsters from Super Sentai." A voice came out.

"Who's there?!" Emu and Parad turned their head.

It was a young guy in a red jacket and blue jeans with red sport shoes.

"I'm Lucky, the luckiest man ever alive in the universe." That dude said.

"Hey there, Lucky." A guy in orange with a scorpion tail rushed to Lucky's side.

"Stinger?!" Lucky was amazed.

"Let's beat those guys together." Emu told Lucky.

"Okyu." Lucky said.

Monsters started charging at the four. There was a fierce fight between four individuals and hundreds of monsters.

Lucky, Stinger: "Star Change!"

Emu, Parad: "Henshin!"

After the transformation stuff ended, the echoes of complete transformation pondered:

"Super Star! Shishi Red!"

"Poison Star! Sasori Orange!"

"Gachan! Level Up! Mighty Jump! Mighty Kick! Mighty Mighty Action X!"

"Gachan! Mazaru Up! Akai kobushi tsuyosa! Aoi Puzzle rensa! Aka to ao no kousa! Perfect Knock Out!"

The four heroic guys fought their way out from the swarming horde in spite of being overpowered. They managed to defeat every single monster in the horde, and all monsters was vanquished.

"Phew, it's time to take a rest." Emu said.

"Whatever." Parad shrugged his shoulder.

As the four parted their ways, Evolt stood on a rooftop smiling: "You may have underestimated me. I can bring back those things to life as long as I am interested."

---

Back to Thailand.

"I don't think these events will take place in Japan." Zon said.

"They don't take place in Japan either. I've contacted with some guy in Japan, and he said he didn't see these events." Sol replied.

"My goodness." Zon sighed.

---

January 16th, 2020.

The new novel written by Zon and Sol got attention from readers, with 35 chapters in total. The number of views were measly 600 views in Thailand. It wasn't as high as the siblings had expected.

"Okay, at least we've tried." Zon and Sol replied.

At the very same time, every other BL couples were having their fun in their ordinary lives. There weren't any troubles from other people affecting their little cute moments of daily happiness.

---

January 18th, 2020.

The new novel written by Zon and Sol got attention from readers, with 40 chapters in total. The number of views were astonishingly over 1700 views in Thailand. It wasn't as low as the siblings had expected, because the rise in views were out of their expectations. At least it wasn't a flop after all.

At the very same time, every other BL couples were having their fun in their ordinary lives. There weren't any troubles from other people affecting their little cute moments of daily happiness.