Chapter 27: After Christmas - part 2 (H, SM)

December 27th, 2019.

I. BL Boys' POV

1. Ae's POV

My sweet Pete is still going well in Germany? Oh, that's really nice.

Why doesn't Tybalt go back to Italy and make it up with his mate, and why does he keep coming to me? I'm not his love interest, definitely not.

I finally learned about Tutor's advice to keep the baddies away. He told me I should contact Zon's sister Sol ASAP. Beforehand, I need to tell that to Can, who has a fujoshi sister named Le. Le is in good terms with Sol, so they can bring me some handy resolutions.

As for the baddie boss, it's time for me to end these horrible days of torment, once and for all. I must find him.

2. Type's POV

I have heard about Technic's problem. Some strange dude broke into his house and banged him. How shocking.

Techno, I really advise you not to leave your brother alone at home. He's still too young to understand complex things. But you're an even more boring dull guy.

As for me, I have a fun time with myself and Tharn. I believe nobody will ever come to mess with me, I swear that.

3. Wayo's POV

Phana's out in the bar, tonight.

The bar Phana attended wasn't an alcohol beverage bar. It's a juice bar.

I'm there with Phana. We've posted our selfie on Instagram.

So relaxing.

II. Male villains' POV

1. Jasper Ricketts's POV

Hallelujah, it's raining, man!

What the heck, dude? Are you nuts?

I mean, I have made six boys lose their virginity, not their heads. Let's say, it's raining sperms.

Let's see, which people I have shedded their sperms? Oh yeah, that's the six swimming boys. Waii, Apo, Achi, Kluay, Min, Puth.

My reaction with that activity - so simple, excited.

Nobody ever knew what I did, because I caught them when they were completely separated from one another. After I left each scene, I had my targets lying out of breath, completely naked and covered in my seeds in the anus and the mouth. Their own juices were on their bodies, and I left no notifications after each case.

Now they knew I was the culprit. I'd better hide and look for a new prey.

2. Ruben Saint-Laurent's POV

Tomie sat in front of the burning fireplace in the living quarters. Her luminous hair was like a ghostly black cloud on her head. I was in the room with her. Her stare at the fireplace was blank, and I wouldn't dare to speak up to her.

"I knew you were here, gentleman." Tomie said to me with her charming voice.

After taking much of my courage, I told Tomie: "I have an interest in Tin."

The Japanese demon girl gave a shrill laughter. She gave an evil smile and told me: "Huh? I thought you would pursue me like every man I charmed to stupor, and yet you chose not to focus on me. What do you think you really are? A gentleman charmer? Oh, come on, even you standing here like a teen idle is enough to attract attention."

I kept silent.

"Oh dear, you know you can't be Tin's bottom boy, right? At least you can top over him and smack his butt till it breaks." Tomie said.