Chapter 26: After Christmas - part 1 (H, NP, SM)

December 26th, 2019. Chrismas had been over.

The gym in fair Verona was very much deserted, since it was only 7 AM (GMT+1) in Italy.

"Aahh...  oohh... aahh..." Low groans emerged from the bathroom of the gym.

The owner of the sound was nobody other than Benvolio, who was kneeling on the floor and licking the fully erected cock of Romeo, who was sharing the shower room with him. The dark-haired boy was in a deep trance and unable to snap out of it even with an uppercut punch into the chin.

"Uhh... Romeo..." Benvolio droned like a robot with only 1% of its battery left.

Since both Romeo and Benvolio were completely naked, they could see each other's muscles and skin and all other body parts.

"Cum to me, cousin. Feed me your big sausage and its creamy stuff." Benvolio begged with puppy eyes full of lust.

Without a choice, Romeo pushed his member deep in Benvolio's throat as Benvolio gagged trying his best to take in. A strange sense of arousal overrode Benvolio's mind as his older cousin tried his best to satisfy his sex drive.

"You're too intoxicated with the Iscariots' seeds. I can't even believe that even these bad guys are so powerful." Romeo shook his head in dismay as Benvolio was hungry and moaning even though he got mouthfuls of cum.

Benvolio was still making sounds of slurping and sucking, further making him like a dirty slut.

"Romeo's... big... thick... cock... is all the motivation I need... to be a good obedient boy..." Benvolio clung to Romeo's leg, his angelic eyes emitted an aura of innocence slightly tainted with erotic lust.

"Are you a natural submissive? I find it very tender and lovable when you submit to me as a young lover of me, but I also find rather disturbing to see you even submit to the evil Iscariots and let them make love with you. I think you have some sort of Stockholm's syndrome or any mental manipulation from the villains." Romeo was worried.

Romeo's well-built chest throbbed as he watched Benvolio finishing his blowjob and spreading his ass cheeks wide.

"Please make me your fuck toy... Cousin..." Benvolio suddenly spewed dirty words so astonishing that Romeo froze with shock, aside from making a suggestive gesture in front of him.

"Oh dear, your demons have awakened. I can sense something very wicked they have made. But don't worry, I can break the evil love spell for you." Romeo applied lube on Benvolio's entrance before inserting his finger into it, giving Benvolio a sharp pain.

"Cousin..." Benvolio begged.

"Yes?" Romeo asked.

"After fingering my ass, put your member into it please." Benvolio replied.

"OK, it won't take long." Romeo assured him.

A dull pain arose in Benvolio's ass after Romeo stopped fingering him and pushing his dick into his ass. Benvolio moaned and begged for Romeo to keep on fucking. The damp scent of the bathroom combined with the burning inner passion made both men aroused. Benvolio moaned loudly when Romeo was busy having sex with him, as if he had never met Romeo for a long time.

"Ooh... that's pleasuring...  Romeo... aah... Aaahhh.... It's pleasure.... He touches me.... There he is.... fuck me harder cousin... I can. Take you.... Ah ah.... I can... Aaah....." Benvolio squirmed as Romeo massaged his sensitive spots on his body.

"Will you say that you love me more than a friend?" Benvolio asked after leaking some pre-cum.

"Actually... I'm a bi. It's such a hard decision for me when I love Juliet genuinely and also share the same true love with you." Romeo confessed.