Chapter 57: Rite of love in the morning (H, mild)

April 26th, 2020, 7 o'clock, GMT + 7, Thailand.

At the home of Pharm and Dean, Pharm and Dean had stripped off their clothes and were having fun together in bed. Pharm was sitting on the bed, his mouth was sucking Dean's erected manhood as if he was really hungry.

Dean: "The truth that the 'Diderot Effect' or 'Birdcage Effect' proves is that, once we take in unnecessary things, the pressure to pursue our own perfection as well as the peer pressure that people around us create, can motivate us to constantly acquire more unnecessary things."

Pharm listened to Dean as he licked Dean's dick and bobbed his head until the dick was deep inside his throat. Pharm's cute eyes stared at his lover as he was getting a deepthroat.

"Mmmmmm.... Mmmmmm..." Pharm made numerous sexy sounds as his throat was penetrated by Dean's meat stick.

Pharm choked as he tried to swallow Dean's length, his congested throat kept making gargled moans as Dean's body scent mesmerized him.

"I can't control my urges, Pharm." Dean moaned to Pharm as he inserted deeper into the small boy's mouth.

After 10 minutes going in and out, Dean reached his climax and released seeds deep into Pharm's mouth. After Dean pulled out, Pharm was left gasping with white fluid floating inside his mouth.

"The human soul is a hundred times heavier than the body... It is so heavy that a person cannot carry it... So we humans, as long as we live, ought to try to help each other, try to make the soul become immortal, I help one person, that person helps the others, and so on..." Pharm's mind echoed with some whispering voices.

"Pharm." Dean said.

Pharm lay face down, his buttocks up. Dean applied the gel on his back door and applied it evenly on the skin in the gap between his buttocks. Dean stroked Pharm's erected chick and fingered his butt flower. After smoothening Pharm's insides for 5 minutes, Dean inserted his hard shaft into Pharm's body.

"Ah... P'Dean... Ah... Ahhh..." Pharm moaned loudly.

Dean kissed Pharm passionately, his lower body plowed into the little boy and pumped repeatedly like a machine.

April 26th, 2020, 7 o'clock, GMT + 7, Thailand.

"Do you think our existence as a gay couple in this world is fabricated or real?" Zon asked Saifah.

"We are originally unrelated to each other prior to your younger sister's creation of the BL story based on us. And now, thanks to an incident in which you made a vow to make your relationship with me into a romantic love, this has become a reality." Saifah said.

"Pharm, Dean, Tharn, Type. How can they exist in this universe?" Zon was confused.

"Somehow your sister has 'imagined' them from scratch, or somehow they really exist in this world but they have their own stories unrelated with ours, and then your sister uses her imaginations to connect them and us together in a big family. According to my guess, the second possibility is more feasible than the first." Saifah was dumbfounded but he tried to explain things to Zon.

"So why do evil supernatural entities come to us? Or have they existed for so long without us knowing? Or are they from another world? I feel very confused and hard to understand." Zon was bewildered.

"It is a mystery that is difficult to solve right away. I think those entities are from another world, somehow your sister has connected with them and dragged them into our real world. And as we know, these entities come from a different universe in which Romeo and Juliet are lovers, but Romeo is bisexual, meaning that he is attracted to both men and women. Romeo and Juliet had family members in their family, and their enemy was the Army Corps of Iscariot, an army of immortal demons from hell. As for the organization's demons themselves, most generals were formerly human and had turned into devils after death. But since the worlds have connected themselves, things have become a lot more complicated. Some connections are permanent, some are temporary, some are not formed at all." Saifah said.