Chapter 52: Inter-universal travel with a reason to live

April 14, 2020, 5 o'clock, GMT + 7, Thailand.

William: "We are in the universe of Train to Busan."

Jasper: "In Korea, a reality is completely different from ours. We are in a different Earth."

Ruben: "Let's say, it's an alternative Korea."

In fact, the undead executives from the Iscariot Army Corps had travelled to an alternative universe and went to the universe of 'Train to Busan'.

Tybalt: "Let's prove our superiority to the zombies in this universe."

The Iscariot's were in the deserted Seoul, whose streets were littered with rusty abandoned vehicles and worn-down buildings. 

Gerald: "Zombies are everywhere in Seoul of 'Train to Busan' universe. We all know what is going on."

Ernst: "We are undead, but on a different level compared to those rotting walking corpses."

Vasily: "When any of those shambling corpses walk by, strike them down with no mercy. For this world must be cleansed."

A huge crowd of rotten zombies poured down from every corner of the urban landscape. All of them were growling with a mindless hunger. They charged towards their would-be meals without fear. They couldn't be bargained with or reasoned with. And they would chow down every single living human on their path.

"Fools." William took the camera to capture the zombies and then shredded the picture he took, causing the zombies to die from being literally shredded.

A pack of hundreds of zombies poured in and flanked the Iscariot's on the left. Then another pack of the same number on the right. Then another pack on the front. And another pack from the hind. 

Ernst: "In front of the plague, we all become equal. And zombie apocalypse is also in those cases."

Dozens of zombies clad in Korean military uniforms rushed towards Vasily. One of them lunged towards him and got slashed into the chest by Vasily's ice axes. With the former memories of a Russian soldier prior to his transformation into a zombie, Vasily hacked and slashed his foes like a walking lawnmower. His icy eyes aimed at the enemy, an instant blow from the axe ended this guy's whole life.

"You surely cannot comprehend what a Death Eater can do." Morpheus taunted the opposing zombies.

Morpheus's snake-shaped wand was thrown to the ground, and it turned into a giant basilisk. The serpent ate all 100 of the thousands of zombies surrounding the Iscariot faction.

"This is a true bloodbath." Jasper laughed excitedly and became invisible.

There were only faint sounds of whistling winds when Jasper disappeared. After 40 seconds or so, a large crowd of 300 zombies were taken down as Jasper appeared from the thin air, his massive claw was shining in the still air of early morning.

"This party will make us full until noon." Ruben giggled.

Ruben rushed into the zombie swarm with Ernst and Gerald. Ruben struck the zombies with his cane, Ernst swung his ax and his sword reflexively at the enemy, Gerald used brutal strength and defensive ability to block the ambushes. Massive firepower burst out from the blazing gun muzzles, mowing down flocks of zombies within a blink. These marksmen could only be Kougami Shinpei, Jung Ha Neul, Henry Anderson, Michael Todd, Richard Perkins, Vasily Belousov. Nobody could ever compete them, because they instantly eliminated targets with supernatural reflexes and accuracy.

"We only die once, but we live everyday. Even after death, we live everyday as mighty undead warriors." Tybalt said as he single-handedly destroyed waves and waves of oncoming zombies in the Seoul city of 'Train to Busan' universe.

"One roar of a lion silences the bleating of a thousand sheep." Senjiro swung his sword to slash dozens of zombies trying to surround him, and punched some of them at the same time.

"At least we can endlessly hunt down our new preys and find joy in our new work. We don't save anyone in the universe we've visited, but at least we can entertain ourselves with the slaughter." Sterling said.

"It's time for riot control." Richard tossed gas grenades at a herd of zombies as he sprayed bullets on them with a handheld Uzi he acquired some time prior to arrival.

And so the war to eradicate the zombies waged by the immortal undead of the Iscariot family had been going on for a long time in the 'Train to Busan' universe, because the Iscariot family liked to arouse the instinct to kill and be satisfied with it. Even with the destruction of the last zombie of the 'Train to Busan' universe, the Iscariot would never dominate the people who survived that zombie disaster, but instead they left very quickly from that universe. Nobody knew how it would end, and even people surviving the disaster in Korea of 'Train to Busan' universe would never know.

April 14, 2020, 5 o'clock, GMT + 7, Thailand.

In the main universe of Thai boys' love couple.

Pharm was still fast asleep in Dean's arms. He was like an adorable, pampered baby hamster.

"Meow~~~~!!!" Pharm yawned.

Dean hugged Pharm in his arms.

April 14, 2020, 9 o'clock, GMT + 7, Thailand.

"We're home again. There are no more restaurant or sauna trips. Not until the time the Covid-19 epidemic has been eradicated from the world." Tutor told Fighter.

Fighter replied: "It is spectaculated that this epidemic will expire on late May 2020. Vaccines will take a longer time to develop, at least around a year or so."

Tutor and Fighter spent the whole morning doing sports indoors. They had a yoga mattress at home, so they did yoga together.

At the same time, Tin buried his head inside a book in his house. It was an English learning book.

"Everything in this life story of mine is a sequel of something established before. And things happening after this will be its sequel." Tin was submerged in thoughts.

The sounds of rustling winds echoed through Tin's ears as he imagined Jasper was present for him and ready to take him to bed. But Tin soon snapped out of his illusions and focused on the present. Tin already had Can and would never leave Can for another person.

Techno and Kengkla stayed in their house. Pete Pichaya didn't go out to the streets. Arthit spent his time inside the four walls of his home. Nobody of the other Thai boys wandered too far from their houses. Unless they went outdoors to buy medicine, food, water, necessities.