Chapter 64: The requiem melody of love heaven (H)

May 22nd, 2020, 10 o'clock, GMT + 7, Thailand.

At Saint Peter's Basilica, Italy.

"Ha ha ha, so the whole world has more than 5.1 million people infected with COVID-19, the number of deaths has exceeded 340 thousand, but the number of cases recovered more than 2.1 million. That's good, The human medicine is really great. Compared to the Spanish flu pandemic of 1920, COVID-19 is much more dangerous. But humans can overcome it all. Maybe we should appreciate them." Antonio admired.

Mournful sounds of people surviving the COVID-19 pandemic crying for their deceased loved ones was Antonio's sweet melody. The violinist played his violin alone in the ancient church, no audience was hearing him because the church was completely empty. The sounds of the violin was eerie and distressing, it contained every tears and pain of the deceased and the living. Antonio was in a deep trance, his long hair playing the violin while releasing blood red energy notes around the church.

May 22nd, 2020, 10 o'clock, GMT + 7, Thailand.

At the Big Ben clock tower in England.

"Humanity is severely weakened... the bell of Big Ben is ringing... Infection is spreading... Casualty is increasing... Recovery is ongoing... Silence... Silence... Silence..." A male droning voice cried out.

"The interesting fact is that in Vietnam, there have been no deaths from the epidemic. I think the reason is partly because people here have a healthier lifestyle. They exercise every day and work hard. They get up very early, go to the beach to play sports and do yoga." The same voice was heard.

The owner of this distressing voice was Jasper the Ripper.

May 22nd, 2020, 13 o'clock, GMT + 7, Thailand.

"Thailand is expected to have a vaccine for the nCoV by 2021, according to a senior official in Thailand on May 20, 2020."

It was the television in Sarawat's house in Thailand. His first encounter with Antonio the undead violinist shocked him mentally. Antonio's ever-grinning face and freakishly long hair tendrils really frightened Sarawat even more than any other Iscariot's.

"Maybe I'm so stressed out. I need to sleep." Sarawat told himself before getting on the bed and sleeping.

At Type's home, there were mumbles in the livestream video Type was watching on his laptop

"Humans use their brains on their heads to think about all things and things in the world, what people need most is to use their brains to live, their brains drive and control their own lives, they only have one brain, so everything must be thoughtful before action, speech and action must be cautious, so that humans can graps the true meaning of human life."

"Humans have two eyes, they are placed side by side so that the eyes would tell us that we should be equal in seeing people and be calm in the way we look at things, we have to open our eyes and see multiple directions to be able to look at our surrounding outside world."