Chapter 72: Is that a bad ending or a good ending? (H)

June 14th, 2020, 17 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time.

"Updating the situation of Covid-19 in the whole world on June 14, 2020, 16:55 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time, there have been 7,742,601 infected cases worldwide, in which 429,287 deaths and 4,007,418 recovery cases are recorded. The situation of corona virus in the United States (USA) has been recorded with 2,142,224 cases of infection, 117,527 deaths and 854,106 recoveries. Brazil has 850,796 cases of infection,  42,791 cases of death,457,735 cases of recovery. China has 83,132 cases of infection, 4,634 cases of death, 78,369 cases of recovery. Singapore has 40,604 cases of infection, 26 cases of death, 28,808 cases of recovery. Japan has 17,382 cases of infection, 924 cases of death, 15,580 cases of recovery. South Korea has 12,085 cases of infection, 277 cases of death, 10,718 cases of recovery. Thailand has 3,135 cases of infection, 58 cases of death, 2,987 cases of recovery. Vietnam has 334 cases of infection, 0 cases of death, 323 cases of recovery. Statistics may change in subsequent updates." The international update of Covid-19 on June 14, 2020 reported the parameters.

In fact, the villainous party's commitment to abandon their supernatural powers and immortality was just a lie. They decided again at 13:00, and made a statement that they would keep their original state of immortality and will always be evil.

In Tine and Sarawat's house, Tine and Sarawat were both undressed from head to toe. They were kneeling on the floor together, but they were worshipping the hard cock of a third person who was very lanky. The third person had very long arms and very long legs. Tine and Sarawat were licking the stranger cock with all their passion.

"Yes! Please, please, lick me, suck me, bite me, I don't care, just do it now, ah!" The third person said.

Tine and Sarawat never bothered looking at the third person, because his skeletal hands were holding their heads and scratching their scalps. A grinning mouth loomed over the two young males. The devilish face laughed savagely. That was the violinist Antonio.

"Foolish mortals! You've been deceived!" Antonio laughed at Tine and Sarawat.

Tine and Sarawat were still sucking on their devil boyfriend's cock. Antonio broke into Tine and Sarawat's house at 3 PM, and he played a demonic piece of music to hypnotized them so that they would be unable to resist him. Tine ignored any protest from his gag reflex, set a steady pace, sucked the cock down to its base with little trouble.

In Type and Tharn's house, there was a groan from Type: "P'Tharn, hump me harder! Please, please hump me!"

Before Tharn could say anything, however, he was dragged from the bed by Ernst Kirchgessner from behind and fell to the floor. Ernst grabbed Type's hips and humped him violently till he screamed. The wicked grin on Ernst's face was more visible, as he was no longer headless and had a demon head on his neck.

Type groaned loudly when penetrated by the evil knight, looking like he didn't like this guy much. But when the horseman stroked his chest, he writhed in joy. Tharn hopelessly lay on the floor, unable to help his boyfriend snap out from the wicked enchantment.

"And you, you already know what you should do." Ernst spoke in a hoarse voice, pointing his sword at Tharn.

Tharn didn't resist Ernst but obediently took his scabbard to thrust the object into his back door. Even he was entangled with his demonic charm, no one could save both him and his lover.

June 14th, 2020, 18 o'clock, GMT + 7, Southeast Asia time.

At Tutor's home, Tutor, Fighter, Saifah, Zon gathered in Tutor's bedroom. They did not know that there was a fifth person in their room, although Zon was currently having an affair with Saifah and Fighter was also having an affair with Tutor.