三十四 | San Juu Yon

Start from the beginning

"Shut up— I haven't eaten dinner yet." Lisa pouts but Jennie just gives her a thoughtful look.

"Are you su—"

Lisa cut Jennie off by shoving one of her pillows on the girl's face. Feeling embarrassed and mortified of herself.

Jennie merely chuckles in amusement, she removes the offending pillow that blocks her very amazing view of Lisa, "I'll ask someone to bring us some food."

Lisa looks at Jennie in amazement, "I didn't think there was a delivery service in this school."

Jennie smiled and replied, "There isn't." she scoots closer to Lisa, "But since I'm like VIP here, they make an exemption."

"Lucky." Lisa replies with a dry voice.

"Well, these are just some of my perks– some of the perks you'll get for dating me." Jennie proudly states.

Dating...

The blonde avoids Jennie's gaze, a blush was forming on her face and her heart was beating rapidly on her rib cage, "Why are you always so full of yourself?" she settles to grumble instead.

"But you like it. Admit it future Mrs. Kim." Jennie snakes her arms on Lisa's slim waist and she pulls the blonde in one swoop on top of her.

"Ah–huh I ain't taking your name as your last name." Lisa playfully bites back, she settles comfortably on top of Jennie– with her ear pressed on top of Jennie's right breast where her heart was beating rhythmatically. A contented sigh left Lisa's lips.

"Of course you are, I wouldn't settle for any less." Jennie winks down at Lisa and the blonde just replies with a soft grunt– her undivided attention was still on Jennie's soothing heart beat.

Jennie hums to herself, "After the food arrives, we're going to take a break— maybe take a bath. Then resume our fun in the bed again." she wiggles her eyebrows at the blonde.

Lisa looks up from where she lay to give Jennie a straight face, "That defeats the purpose of taking a bath." she states with a deadpan.

Jennie's carefree laugh was music to Lisa's ears.

×-×-×-×

The glare of the sun from the window stirred Lisa awake from her slumber. She stretched her limbs and felt a resounding crack from the action. She slumped back in her pillow, inhaling the lingering scent of vanilla in the bed. The blonde nuzzles her nose on the material, flashbacks of memories from yesterday poured into her brain that made her go beet red.

Lisa rolls on over her back and stares at the room's ceiling, she snuggles deep withing her blanket like she's trying to hide from the world. After the exhausting activities with Jennie last night, the raven haired girl was prepared to cuddle with the blonde withing the safety of the comforter— but their moment was cut short by Jennie's phone.

Jennie was adamant to stay with Lisa but the caller on the phone sounded mad from the way Jennie's mouth would turn into a grimance. With much reluctance, Jennie sulkily bid farewell to the blonde– not before giving Lisa another mind blowing make out session, and of course Jennie hoarding the blonde's casual clothes.

Jennie left the blonde's dorm room, wearing Lisa's white T-shirt that was far too big for the girl and the Thai's favorite yellow jacket.

After Jennie left, Lisa just sat on her bed and thought about what had just transpired.

Holy fu Jennie and I just did that

Lisa jumps on her unkempt bed and rolled around it while squealing like a dying pig.