── HOSPITAL

Same day from last chapter...

☆ミ ROSE

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"COME ON, WAKE up Rose."

"I'm gonna' murder those pieces of shits."

"Calm down Dal."

"I can't believe this happened to her."

I recognized the voices and instantly woke up gasping. I looked around the little room to see that the entire gang was here and my family. They all turned to look at me in shock and to be entirely honest I wasn't sure why I was here. I remembered being jumped by Randy and Bob but I don't remember being taken to the hospital. That's when I began to panic. What about the twins?!

"What is goin' on? Why am I in a hospital bed? Is it that bad? Please tell me if they are okay."My eyes began to water, and I looked at the whole group waiting for an explanation. I saw Dal who despite the rules saying no smoking was smoking a cancer stick looking stressed and angry.

"You're awake!" Hazel ran to me from Johnny's arms and had tears in her large green eyes. She gently grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I was starting to become irritated. Why wasn't anyone saying anything?

"Sweetheart, I think we should talk." Jennifer came up to me but I didn't want to look at her. I peeked around the room to see everyone being quiet and some looking very sad.  

"Please tell me what the hell is going on?!" I shouted causing my cut leg to sting in pain. I began to cry in pain which resulted in everyone calling a nurse. Next thing I knew a nurse walked in.

"Rose Anderson, you're awake. You should take it easy because the wound on your leg is still very delicate." I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Nobody was telling me what I needed to hear.

"Please is the twins okay?" I asked the nurse who put her clipboard down on a nearby desk. My voice was shaky and I frightened that something terrible had occurred. I would hate myself for the rest of my life if I caused anything awful to the twins. The pain would have been agonizing and I couldn't do any worse at this moment.  

"Ms. Anderson, you're about 14 weeks and at this time they are still developing. As of right now, they are fine, but we will need to keep you overnight. You are still at high risk of a miscarriage."She explained clasping my hand. I felt miserable hearing this. There's still a probability that I can lose the twins. I hated Randy and Bob I truly hated them. And I would make sure they would get what they deserved.