Bonus | What happened that night

This is what really happened that night... (chapters 11-14 for those of you who are confused)

~~

Alice

"So you're telling me fairies are real?" Tracy asks the girl in front of her with the two front teeth missing.

"Sorry to break it to you but the tooth fairy isn't real." Tracy rocks on her feet.

"Tracy shut up you're so mean." Gen rolls her eyes and grabs her wrist and pulls her down the sidewalk as the little girl runs away.

"I want more candy," Tracy complains and Gen scoffs before speaking. "You don't deserve it you were so mean to that little girl." Gen fluffs her dress before holding a corner and prancing off down the street.

"Guys it's way too late at night no one is handing out candy anymore," I say looking around as people slowly turn their house lights off.

"I think it's cause we are so loud," Tracy yells then flips off a house as someone peaks out the window.

"God, you're more of bitch drunk than sober," Gen yells at her.

"Y-You, guys..." I say trembling as I look behind them.

"At least my middle name isn't a boy's name." Tracy threatens Gen back.

"Stop bringing up my middle name you derogatory excuse of a nightmare woman!" Gen hisses and Tracy sticks her tongue out at her.

"Dog!" I yell as the four-legged creature hisses at us.

"Run!" Gen screams scooping up her 10-pound dress and sprinting down the road.

I waste no time looking back and book it down the dark road.

"Ahhh!" Tracy hollers limping with one high heel on.

"Where's the other shoe?" Gen yells and Tracy pulls off her other one and chucks it at the dog for a distraction.

Out of breath, we sprint down the road. The dog was gaining on us.

"Go there go there!" Tracy pants pointing to a car. We jump on the hood and scramble to the roof of this unknown car. It's loud and the car alarm starts going off.

"Oh my god, I'm going to prison!" Gen cries hauling her cape up onto the top of the car.

"What do we do?" Tracy whispers as the house behind us lights turn on.

I quickly untie my converse and throw it as far as I can. "Go fetch!" I yell and the dog doesn't move.

The dog tilts its head and the barking seizes. He walks away past my shoe.

"Wow okay never play baseball please," Gen says patting my shoulder.

Tracy nods before jumping off the car.

"Where are you going?" I ask her and Gen kicks her feet around trying to get off but her dress gets stuck on the antenna of this unknown car.

"Those heels were original silk red suede shoes." She laughs in a duh tone. "Pffft. Yeah I'll just leave them behind" She mocks and starts to laugh harder.

Picking up my shoe I watch as Gen still struggles to get down.

"Need help?" I smirk as she hangs there in her crumpled dress before replying.

"Don't look at me."

~~

Arriving at my house Tracy leaves on my shoulder as I pulled out my keys.

"Thanks for letting us crash here for the night," Gen says with a yawn.

"Yeah of course-" I start to say but suddenly Tracy grabs my shoe I was holding at chucks it at the bush in front of Jessie's house.

"What was that for?" I ask putting the key into the keyhole and twisting it.

"Sorry, the shadow looked like a person." She shrugs and I laugh pushing open the front door.

Entering my room Gen dumps out her purse and pockets of candy.

We stand around the pile of sweets we created and Tracy smirks.

"I mean more snickers wouldn't hurt." She rubs her hands together sinisterly.

"Tracy it will hurt. Your teeth! You don't want any more cavities." Gen says putting her hands on her hips the same way a scolding mother would.

Tracy slaps her hand over her mouth. "How did you know I got cavities filled last week?" She says wide eyes and Gen only smirks in response.

"I do my research. If I didn't my IQ wouldn't be as high as it is now." She brags and I continue to just stare at the candy.

"Maybe some gummy bears," I suggest with a smile.

We look down at the candy pile one more time before digging into the yummy goodness beneath us.