12

Alice

"Marc stop I said drinks!!" I yell at him.

"Isn't this girl code for drinks?" He asks stupidly and I feel his palms on my butt.

"No! Get off!" I scream and start to kick around causing Marc to pull away. He may be drunk but he shouldn't be that stupid to keep going!

"Woah Alice I probably read all the signs wrong-" He starts but the door is pulled open causing me to fall into the hallway and into the arms of whoever opened it.

My back hits a warm chest with a delicious scent to it.

I look up as my head runs over his firm pecks.

"Nick!" I gasp and see his furious hard glare on me. Me?! His large hands clamp down on my waist and he shoves me aside and into the arms of someone else.

I feel small soft arms wrap around my wrist and see Tracy with wide eyes. "Time to go! Thanks again, Nick!" She hollers before dragging me down the hall and away from the warm savior I needed to thank. I hope he doesn't hurt Marc. He was just drunk... but yet again... Marc may deserve one tiny hit to the nose.

Before I know it Tracy pulls open the door to another room and I see a mermaid and a Spider-Man making out.

"Oops, wrong room sorry!" Tracy says quickly before slamming the door in their faces and begins to pull me again.

"Tracy what's going on!" I ask trying to keep up. She was surprisingly fast in stilettos.

"I fucked up Ally! We need to leave!" She says and throws open another door.

"Ah! There you are you little old fashioned vixen!" Tracy praises and grabs Gen's wrist pulling her out of the closet.

My eyes snap to the closet and see a very happy Nelson out of breath and panting like a dog. He has lipstick all over his face and neck and a smile reaches my lips. I'm such a matchmaker.

Nelson smiles at me and I smile back knowing our plan worked perfectly. I look at Gen as she clumsily waves to Nelson with a wink when Tracy starts to pull us away again.

"Faster you blimps!" Tracy screams just as we hear a girl scream down the hall 'where is she?!'

"What's happening?" Gen asks with red cheeks.

I only shrug as Tracy finds the front door and pulls it open.

"Trick or treat!" Three little girls say, one dressed as a witch, the other a princess, and the last one a mouse.

"Move!" Tracy screams and my eyes widen at her rudeness.

"Tracy don't try and run from me!" A girl yells from behind us and my head is whipping around comically trying to see what's going on. Tracy screams bloody murder looking over her shoulder at who ever was behind us. Her scream caused all those little girls to scream too.

Gen covers her ears and spins around to see a blonde girl dressed as a sexy bee charging toward us in the driveway. Gen's monstrous dress knocks over the bowl of candy set up at the front door and all the little girls dive for it.

"Run!" Tracy yells causing my head to look at them and all I see is them taking off.

"Sorry!" I say quickly as I pass the concerned mothers running to collect their three daughters possibly.

"This isn't over!" The blonde bee screams.

I start panting loudly while I run behind Gen and Tracy trying desperately to keep up. I'm surprised Gen was faster than me especially in the huge dress she was wearing.