"isnt Jennie is so shameless and a whore and this is the exiting part ,when Tzuyu knows this she is badly hurt so as a revenge she with her sister Seulgi teamed up and make a beautiful plan .. Seulgi pretend to be a good doctor to all of you with her lover Irene that is a nurse .. and when you fall on the trap and give your full trust on them I said to my sister to kidnap Jennie and also ask for a favor to invent a medicine or poison rather specially for Jennie only ..

I will give you a hint that so called poison will make Jennie crazy like forever it's a great revenge right" I raised my one eye brow on her and watch her expression always changing to furious and sadness ..

"don't react first since I still have an agenda" I wiggle my index infront of her

"my last agenda wil happen later and that is to kill her using a poison my sister invented again but this time since your like a mushroom popping up of nowhere then I should kill you first .. isn't im so lucky that I have the chance to kill the Kim sisters at the same day ..aiya " I sighed and smile at her ..

She is badly hurt that all she can do is to cry her heart out as she clutch on her chest and sob in so much pain she is feeling ..

The sight is so amusing to watch so I just let her cry for a moment .. and use my time to get the rope on the side ..

Hmmm this rope will be useful , I roll the rope on my hand ..

I look back on Jisoo again and she is now on her knees still crying and screaming Jennie's name ..

Awwe so pitiful

I glance at the rope I am holding again and grin in delight "maybe I should make her suffer first just like what I did on her sister " I mumble and stifled a low giggle ... aiya this will gonna be fun

I walk on her back and stretch the rope with my both hands then I encircled it on her neck and pull her head upwards using the rope causing her to choked ..then I make the rope grip on her neck hard to the point her face turn pale like her blood suck by a vampire ..

And then she starts to scream in horror ..

Just how I like it ..

----------------------------------

Running in the dark woods the sound of dry leaves can be heard around , Chaeyoung grip on jennie's legs to secure that she will not fall , she is crying since earlier that she's been running ..

Not that she's crying because of Jennie's weight ..

But because she is questioning god on what is happening on their life is too much , specially on Jennie Ishedid not see this coming to happen on the future

"She did not fucking deserves this" Chaeng cant help but to scream that a loud as if the person above can hear her ..

She sniff and run into nowhere as long as she escaped Jennie here , its okay if her bones break down even she spit out blood .. she don't care

What important is to make Jennie safe ..

Swishhhh

the sound of the wind and the feeling of it are making Chaeyoung shiver and her skin feel numb..

so when she feel that she can't now no longer breath, she stop for a moment to breath .. she turn around on her back and sighed

" im kinda far now" Chaeyoung muttered between her breaths , but even though she is far enough , she can still see the lights coming from the house ..

Then she remember Seulgi ,

"how is it going now there" Chaeng swallow a lump and close her eyes shut to calm her breathing .. after a minutes of resting she turn her heel and was about to run again .. but

BANG BANG BANG

" KYAAAAHHHHHHH CHAEYOUNG" someone scream at the top of her lungs and the sound of it echoed around the house , even though Chaeyoung is already far from the house she can still clearly heard the faint scream because of the silent surroundings .. when the tall blonde hear that she feel goosebump..

I already texted Jisoo by the way

she should be here she's Jennie's sister after all

Chaeyoung's mind is messed up Seulgi's word are mixing on her thoughts and it is making her feel dizzy..

" Jisoo is there " she mumble and her face hardened .."I need to save her' she started to panick and was about run back but she remember Jennie

Chaeyoung's is torn now between Jennie and Jisoo if she came back there , Tzuyu might see Jennie and kill her but then her fiancé need her help ..

Chaeyoung look around her lips are trembling , she worried on Jisoo

The area she was in is very dark and no one is here other than the two of them , and then Jennie is still unconscious she just cant leave Jennie here alone

But Jisoo

With heavy heart , Chaeyoung lay Jennie down on the ground near the big three .. she adjust Jennie's position so she can be comfortable ..

"Jennie unnie please wait me here" Chaeyoung curl her lips down and kiss Jennie's hand " im just going to save you sister real quick"  Chaeyoung talk to her and stand up ..

She stare at Jennie first before she rash running away going back on the abandoned house to save Jisoo ..

But then she did not notice that the gun on her pocket jeans drop just few inches away from Jennie ..

...........................................