Keith, Lance and Hunk weren't just knights in the castle but they all held a special rank, they were the kingdom knights. Each wore a different colour to let the kingdom know who the chosen knights were and all together their is five colours.

The Black Knight...

The Red Knight...

The Green Knight..

The Blue Knight..

The Yellow Knight...

The five knights aren't chosen just by their fighting skills but by other skills and needed parts that make a team.

The leader, The fighter, The brains, The support and The heart.

Four knights have been chosen but a new green knight was needed as the old knight died from old age not giving up his title till his death bed.

Now the kingdom needed a new green knight but all four knights agreed they needed someone who they could trust with their lives and wasnt for the title just for self gain or greed.

This is why Keith, Lance and Hunk was sent on a mission ... kidnap Pidge and force their friend to be the new knight.

"Pidge, your friends are here" Thace called out as he stood up before turning as Pidge entered the small area of the shop where costumers can stand keeping them a safe distance from the tools, lit fire and moulding.

"Oh, hey guys I thought you had a knight thing today" Pidge smiled sweetly as she pulled her heat protection gloves of sticking them in her apron, pulling the neck string down leaving it to be just around from her waste.

"We do and we need a favour" Hunk nervously smiled as he stood behind the other two males still scared for his life.

"Sure, wait .. I'm not gonna help lance try and get laid with one of the maids again .. I'm not doing that ever again" Pidge started to say with a friendly smile before frowning and holding a hand out in the air.

"Wha no its not like last time and I thought we agreed to keep that between us" Lance started to yell back with a hand on his heart, hurt but her bringing it up again but quickly stopping as Keith raised an eyebrow over the topic.

"Anyway, we here becuase we need you to try out to be a knight, we were able to get our leader to give you a chance even if you had no castle training. Your smart and skilled, just a person we need and the best part is we be able to hang out all day" Lance grinned as he moved up, his hands flying all over the place as he talked making Keith and Hunk step to the side not to be hit.

"Wow, working with you guys for seven days a week and hanging out with my friends all the time .. yeah, no thanks" Pidge acted fake excited before just frowning at the end making Lance sulk.

"Then plan B it is" Keith sighed as he stretched a little ready to fight Pidge and dragged the guy to the castle.

"Why not at least try out, you will still have a job here if you fail or still don't wish to join" Thace spoke up as he entered the room with a sword Pidge fixed up, noticing her eyes shine as she worked on such a blade and he knew she love to meet the owner. Her eyes was already looking at the perfect sword in her eyes while he wrapped it up in black cloth.

"Look, I know I can fight and sure I have an interest in knights and the honour but I can't be a knight. I'm just not trained enough or have the heart to be a full knight. Plus I can't become a knight even if I wanted too becuase I'm" Pidge started to argue back with slight worry since if someone found out she was a lady it could lead to a harsh punishment for her.