Chapter 25

Niall sat in his library looking down at the blank notebook in front of him. He didn't know how to end this book. It had been years after he had woken up from his coma and he had decided the become a writer.  And of course his first book was about the boy that he had made up in his head.

He shut the notebook and walked out of his library going down the steps going to his kitchen. Where in the hell was his husband? He looked around not finding him in the house and sighed. He must have been working late again.

He went up to their room and sat down on the bed turning the TV on for himself. He laid there for a bit very frustrated by the thought that he had no idea how to bring his book to a proper close.

Could he kill off one of the characters? No he could never do something like that. Not after he had formed such a bond with his own fictional characters. He groaned lying back on his bed and grabbed a pillow holding it over his face.

"Writers block" Niall heard the sound of a husky voice at the door and he sat up nodding. "Well screaming into your pillow isn't going to do much now is it?"

"Shut up...You're a doctor you don't know how stressful writing is" Niall said crossing his arms over his chest. His husband chuckled climbing into bed wrapping his arms around Niall's waist.

"Your right being doctor is not at all stressful" Niall rolled his eyes and looked over at his husband.

"I didn't mean it like that.."

"I know what you meant baby.. Get some sleep and I'm sure some things will come to you once you wake up" Niall nodded and got under the covers. Niall rolled over waiting for the lights to go off but they never did. "Do you remember how we met love?"

"How could I forget? You were one of the doctors that saved my life so many years ago" Niall sat up once again watching as his husband shook his hair out.

"And then?"

"You asked me out once I was released and then everything took off from there... I fell in love the instant I laid eyes on you though" Niall smiled

"I fell in love with you the first time I laid eyes on you as well.  I knew from then that you would be the man I married"

"Your such a softie Harry.. Get in bed before I fall asleep without you"

******

So there was no happy ending for the Narry in Niall's mind but I like to think that  Narry always finds away. I hope you guys really enjoyed this book. I know that I did. Thank you for all the support and readers I got from it. I appreciate more than a lot of you would understand.

Comment
Vote
Fan :)

KIK: NiallerHoran99

PS. I'm working on a new story called Cruel Intentions and I will tell you guys when I post it in case your interested in reading it.