Chapter 14

(About a week or so later)

{Niall's POV}

        I sat in my home room alone for the fifth day in a row and sighed looking down at my notebook. Harry hadn't come to school since the day he found out about his father's passing and I understood where he was coming from. I just wished that he would let me talk to him...or even see him. I ran my fingers through my hair and looked down at my phone seeing a text from Liam.

        Hey where are you - Liam

        Class? Like you should be - Me

        I set my phone down on the desk and stood up from my seat grabbing my things. I quickly walked out of the room running directly into someone's chest. I looked up seeing that it was Evan. I apologized and he shook his head going into the classroom. I walked down the hall to my locker unlocking it grabbing my coat. I felt a pair of hands over my eyes and I yelped turning around seeing Harry standing there.

        "Harry" I smiled hugging him

        "Wake up beautiful" he whispered in my ear and I pulled back from the hug noticing that I was still sitting in my homeroom classroom. I looked around for a second and noticed that the class was empty. Had I managed to dream all of that. There was no way. I looked down at my phone seeing that it was next to me but this time there were no texts between Liam and I.

        "I've lost my mind" I muttered putting my things away leaving the classroom. I walked to my next class going inside seeing that no one was in there just yet. I slowly back tracked staying near the door hearing the sound of voices. Don't listen to their conversation Niall. Don't do it, walk away now. Ignoring the smarter side of my conscience I remained where I was and listened.

        "What the fuck is this?" someone cursed

        "It's what you asked for duh" the other sasses

        "No I asked for information, not a fucking...Ugh nevermind. I guess if I want something done right I have to do it on my own" The voice stopped and I could hear the sound of footsteps coming towards me. I leaned back against the wall seeing that the first one to exit the room was Evan who was later followed by Will. I tilted my head in confusion but thought nothing of it going into the classroom sitting down. I grabbed my phone texting Harry asking how he was feeling. I hated feeling as if I was nagging him, I wasn't trying to. I just wanted to make sure that the boy...I had strong feelings for was doing well.

        I hit the send button and shook my head at myself.

~*~

        After a very long day at school I had somehow managed to get through it alive. Throughout the day I had gotten to speak to Liam and Louis about Harry. They both said that he was doing fine just wouldn't speak or eat. How that's fine I'll never know but I decided that it would be best I didn't question them on it.

        Liam walked me to my car and opened the door for me. I thanked him and leaned against the door for a second. "And your sure that he's okay?" I asked for about the billionth time. Liam couldn't help but laugh and shook his head.

        "Niall, he's going to be okay. Yes this is very hard for him and of course it is. The only father that he has ever known has passed away. He just wants to be alone and be upset and grieve as long as he can" He was right and I knew that. I nodded giving him a hug getting into my car. He shut the door giving me one last wave before walking off. I started the car and drove off heading towards my house. It started raining as I neared my house and I groaned. Driving in the rain was never a good idea for me.