Chapter 20

{Harry's POV} 

        I paced in the police station while everyone discussed what the first move was going to be. I couldn't just stand here any longer though. Louis grabbed my shoulders keeping me in one place and I looked at him. "He's going to be okay Harry..." 

        "H-He could be...d-d..." I couldn't even say the last word. Louis wrapped his arms around me and held me close to his chest. I held onto Louis' shirt as he ran his hands down my back. He couldn't be dead, no he was perfectly fine. Nothing was happening. I was just stuck in a terrible dream. 

        An officer walked out of the room and walked over to Louis and I. I stood up straight and he did the same. "We are doing our best to find your friend. Evan Lucason is a very smart kid" he sighed up to your school with a fake last name so that we couldn't track him. He also placed an address that we can't seem to place in town. We will do our best to find him..." 

        "We don't know how much time we have" I ran my fingers through my hair and Louis grabbed my hands holding them in placed. I sighed taking my hands away from his and looked through the window seeing Mr. Horan sitting at the table with one of the officers who was trying to console him. "I need some air" I walked down the hall walking out of the station and let out a few shaky breaths. I leaned back against the building thinking about where Niall could be. I looked down at my phone hoping then ran back inside. 

        "Haz?" Louis questioned

        "Can't you track his phone or something?" I asked hoping that they would be able to. 

        "We have already done that..." the officer shook his head. "They found his phone at the bottom of the lake. We also found your friends" I walked over to the seats sitting down and rested my face in my hands. This couldn't be real. It wasn't possible. "We are going to do our best..." 

        "What if your best doesn't bring back my boyfriend and best friend!" I yelled looking up at him with watery eyes. Louis walked over sitting down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I just want them back Lou" 

        "Me too...Liam is on his way" I sat there with Louis for a bit before Liam came running into the station. He walked over and sat down next to me. 

        "Have they found anything?" I shook my head and he sighed walking over to one of the officers. He stood there and talked for a few moments and I heard the door open again. I turned my head seeing Liam's foster dad coming in. What could he be doing here? 

        He walked over to the officers and they walked down the hall. Liam walked back over and sat down next to me. "What is your dad doing here?" I look over at Liam and he shakes his head. 

        "My dad isn't just going to let something like this happen. He's here to help, he was an officer for years. If anyone can find Niall and Will it's him. I promise you that" 

        The three of us sat in the station for hours it felt like an still there was nothing. They had no idea what their first move was going to be. Niall could be dead , by now. That's all I could think about. He could be gone by the time we find them. Louis handed me another tissue and I shook my head declining his offer. 

{Niall's POV} 

        I sat in the corner of the room with my knees pulled into my chest. Evan had left a few minutes ago leaving me alone to wallow in my own fear. I was going to die here, I could feel it. There was no way out. I looked around trying my best to stand to my feet. I walked towards the door looking out the small window seeing that the room was empty. 

        I turned around looking on the floor hoping to find something sharp. I saw the small piece of glass Evan had and walked over grabbing it. I placed it in my pocket and sat down once again waiting for him to come back. 

        Well look at this...Little Niall being held captive by a psycho

        I looked up seeing my brother standing over me. I looked down at my hands not wanting to look at him. This wasn't the time for my mind to be playing tricks on me.  I closed my eyes keeping the closed for a bit and when I opened them he was gone. I heard the sound of the door unlocking and I looked up seeing Evan standing there with someone behind him. 

        "Get in there" Evan demanded of the figure next to him. The person slowly walked in and I could see that it was Will. He walked in turning around just as Evan slammed the door in his face. I stood as quickly as I could and walked over to him engulfing him in a hug.

        "I'm so glad that you're okay" He placed his hands on my waist and pushed me back a bit. He looked down at me smiling and moved the hair from my face.

         "You're going to get out of here" he whispered and I tilted my head a bit. 

        "Both of us..." 

        "No, you. I'll be dead before the end of the night. When you get out of here I want you to tell the boys that I love them more than anything. I also want you to marry Harry and have a ton of babies." He tried to smile but he couldn't with the tears running down his cheeks. He looked so scared, which only scared me. I hugged him again and this time he held onto my crying into the crook of my neck. 

        "Why is he doing this?" I asked

        "My brother was never right in the head" he answered quietly 

********

Don't worry I know this chapter is short, I'm working on the next one very soon. 

Comment what you think, or predictions 

Comment

Vote

Fan :) 

Kik: NiallerHoran99