Chapter 10

{Niall's POV}

I sat in my room playing with the flowers on the crown that Harry had made me. I set it on the night stand and stood up walking out of my room heading towards my dad's room. I knocked on the door and I could hear the slight sound of him saying come in. I push the door open and see him sitting in his bed reading a book. He looks over his glasses and slides them off his face placing them down. "Do you need something Niall?"

"Not really I was going to head to bed soon, so I just wanted to say goodnight"

"You don't usually say goodnight to me. Is there something you wanted to talk about?" he asks sitting up giving me his full attention.

"I was just thinking about what you said the other day. About me being the only one you have left. I'm sorry for that...I just want you to know that as your son I am here for you just as much as you're there for me when I need you" He smiles and I attempt to do the same.

"Thank you Niall...I appreciate you saying that. Goodnight son" I nod turning around leaving the room shutting the door behind me. I walk back to my room going inside shutting the door behind me. I walk over to my bed and sit down on the edge of it. I took a deep breath pulling my shirt off throwing it towards my dirty clothes basket, then lied down on the bed. I starred at the ceiling for a bit before my eyes slowly began to droop closed sending me off into slumber.

~*~

When I wake up I see that the sun isn't out this morning. I rub my eyes looking over at my alarm clock shutting it off. I swing my legs over the side of the bed and move my hair from my face. I don't feel like getting out of bed but if I don't sooner or later someone will come and drag me out of it. I slowly stand to my feet and walk to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and slowly turn around sighing when I see that I am alone.

I walk towards the shower turning it on, and wait for the water to heat. I stand in front of my mirror making random faces to pass the time. I walk back over to the getting out of my clothes and step into the shower. After about 20 minutes of washing I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist. I walk back into my room and go to my closet looking for something to wear.

As I do so I hear the sound of slight tapping at my window. I look over at it seeing small pebbles being thrown at it. I walk over holding onto my towel opening it just as a pebble is being thrown and it hits me in the forehead. "Fuck" I hear someone curse. I look down and see that it's Harry.

"Oi! You get a kick out of hitting people with pebbles?" I yell down to him.

"It was terribly timed" he shakes his head

"What are you doing here at this time anyway Harry?" I ask.

"We have a date" he chuckles

"At 7 in the morning?"

"I figured I could make a day of it" he smiles and I roll my eyes telling him to hold on. I shut the window and walk back over to my closet grabbing a pair of boxers, jeans, and a blue and black button up. I get dressed hoping that my dad won't wake up before I leave I grab my snap back and place it on top of my head. I leave the room shutting the door behind me and walk down the steps leaving a note near the door. I walk outside and see Harry standing there leaning against his car like he always did. "Good Morning" he says holding out a flower. God he's cute...I take the flower smelling it and thank him.

I look over what Harry's wearing seeing that it's rather simple. A pair of solid black jeans and a white and grey shirt. With something so simple I don't see how he makes it work so well. I don't take the time to think about it, and just get in the car as he opens the door for me. I sit in the car and he shuts it for me. I look over the flower as he gets in. "I didn't know what type you liked so I let my sisters choose, as you can see they went with the most colorful flower they could find."