Chapter 3

{Harry's POV}

        I walked inside the house hearing the sound of the twins screaming. I shook my head taking my coat off hanging it on the rack in the hall walking into living room seeing the girls fighting on the floor. "What in the world are you two fighting over now?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest leaning against the door way.

        "Mandi took my doll and won't give it back" Elizabeth screams, her blue eyes watering. I shake my head and look at Mandi who has a devilish smile on her face. I walk over to them and sit on the table.

        "Mandi give her, her doll please" she sighs and hands over the doll and stands to her feet. I smile and hug her. She hugs me back and runs off while Elizabeth sits down playing with her doll. Even though they were twins they were both very different. Elizabeth was the angel of the two she was very bright and very smart for a 6 year old. Mandi was also smart but she hadn't spoken a word since the day her parents sent her to the adoption agency. It was a bit strange but she seemed to like it here, she just didn't speak.

        I stood up and walked into the kitchen seeing both my mom and dad dancing to classical music laughing, steeling kisses, and looking more in love than ever. When I was younger I despised people like this. I hated love and I hated the thought of it. But seeing these two people together for so many years only made me crave the sensation more than ever. I cleared my throat and they both turned towards me.

        "May I cut in" I laugh. My dad steps back and I walk towards my mom grabbing her hand. "May I have this dance?" I ask and she nods laughing. We dance around the room laughing and I watch as my dad pretends to be dancing with another women. These two people were that happiest people in the world. Even though they weren't my real parents they managed to make me and my sisters all very happy. I never thought that to be possible. I thought that being a foster kid would be the end of the world but it was actually the beginning of a new one all together.

        As the song comes to a close I step back from my mom and bow and she does the same. I laugh and hug her.

        "Well that was quite fun" My dad says and I nod.

        "That it was"

        "Anything interesting happen today?" My mom asks. I think to tell them about the boy I had saved but I decide not to. I shake my head and tell that that it was a normal day like all the other days which was anything but true. "Well I am going to start making dinner, I will call you down when it's ready"

        I nod and walk down the hall going to my room. I push the door open and shut it behind me sitting down on the bed. I grab my lap top from under my pillow and open skype hoping that Liam is still awake. I skype him and he answers.

        "Hello Harold" he waves and I roll my eyes. I hate when he calls me that and he knows that I do.

        "If you weren't one of my only friends I'd have killed you by now. You know that right?" I ask raising an eyebrow. He smiles and I roll my eyes. "So today I was walking in the park, and well I saw some guy about to jump off the bridge"

        "What! Did you stop him?"

        "Yes of course I did, I wasn't going to just let him jump. I think he goes to our school or he's going to start going. We ran into each other earlier" I shrug shaking my hair out.

        "Wow, that's insane. I wonder if something's happened to him. Maybe it's a mystery" He says looking around his room for a second before looking back at me. I shake my head and I hear a knock on my door.