Chapter 11

{Niall's POV}

        I watched as Harry pulled his car into the parking lot of a park. Not the one that we usually went to though. Somewhere a bit more far out. I looked over at Harry and he looked over at me smiling before getting out of the car. I did the same and looked around noticing just how desolate the area was. "What are we doing all the way out here?" I ask "We both live near a park"

        He walks over standing in front of me. "I wanted to start fresh, no bad memories, no sad times. Just you and me" he says sounding poetic. He holds his hand out to me and I grab it. We intertwine our fingers and walk throughout the park. I looked up at the trees seeing how tall they were and then at Harry who was looking down at the trail under our feet.

        "You seem to really enjoy nature...I love it" I lay my head on his shoulder and he chuckles.

        "I do enjoy the serenity of it all. It's just really calming to me. It's where I can be myself and not have to worry about the world around me judging me for it" I can understand where he's coming from. I've always wanted to find a place where I felt safe, where no one could harm me but I never found that place. I am still searching for it but it's not as easy as one would hope.

        We continue walking for a bit before Harry stops me at the very top of a small cliff. I look over it seeing a very small pond under us. There are a very many lily pads floating over the water, along with sticks and small leaves. The rocks around it are all shapes and sizes making it look even more man made. To say the least it was perfect. "Why did we stop up here?"

        "Because I wanted you to see just how beautiful it is. I also wanted you to see that not all waters are rough and uncalming." He looks out at the water then back at me. How could he manage to be so amazing. I assumed that he did so without trying. It just came to him naturally. I pushed his hair to the side of his face and he leaned in placing his lips to my forehead. I gently placed my hands against his pulling him down placing my lips against his soft ones. He rests his hands against my cheeks as mine fell to his chest. I slightly parted my lips granting access to Harry's begging tongue. The kiss began slow and soft but turned messier, hungry in a sense. He captured my bottom lip between his teeth pulling on it causing a slight moan to escape my mouth. What was this boy doing to me? And why did it feel so right.

        Harry's hands rested on my waist as he pulled my body closer to him. I smiled pressing against his chest to break our small pit of passion. Harry rested his forehead against mine and I smile letting out a small breath. "One last part of the date, then sadly I must take you home"

        I nod and he grabs my hand leading me back down the trail. We walk in comforting silence as we make our way back to his car. We both get into the car and I lean back in the seat running my fingers through my hair. Today has been perfect. Every single aspect of it. I look over at Harry seeing a goffy grin placed on his face. "Why are you smiling so hard?" I ask

        "Am I not allowed to smile?" He drives out of the parking lot looking over at me.

        "I'll allow it" He laughs shaking his head at me and continues driving until he gets to a red light. I hear the sound of a phone going off and Harry grabs it. He looks down at it and hands it to me.

        "It's Liam keep him busy until I get to our next destination please"

        "Hello?" I say placing the phone to my ear

        "Oh god it's starting! You're answering his phone now" Liam yells in my ear making me giggle. "And you're giggling this is not a game Horan!"