Chapter 7

{Harry's POV}

        I sat in home room hoping that Niall would come in soon. I sighed running my hands over my face just as Liam ran into the room. "Harry come with me"

        "Why?"

        "Louis walked into the bathroom and saw Niall punch a mirror then cut himself with a peice of glass. He's really out of it right now. He barely knows what's going on" I quickly stand up leaving my things and follow Liam to the nurses office. I run in seeing Niall sitting down in the corner with Louis wrapping his wrist.

        Louis looks back at me and sighs. "I did the best I could with him..."

        "Thank you, I can take it from here" He nods giving Niall a small hug before standing up, leaving the nurses office with Liam. I walk over to Niall and bend down in front of him. "Niall...What happened in the bathroom?"

        "I-I don't know. I heard water a-and then I was back at the accident and when I came to I had broken the mirror and cut myself with a piece of glass" he says with watery eyes. I wipe away a small tear that falls down onto his cheek. I look down at his wrist and then back at him. "Have you ever done this to yourself before? When you actually knew what you were doing?" He nods and I shake my head. "Never again...You can talk to me Niall about anything but I do not want you hurting yourself ever. Okay?" He nods and I open my arms for a hug. He looks at me for a second before moving towards me laying his head on my chest. I wrap my arms around him and kiss his temple.

        "Why do you care about me so much" he asks looking up at me. I look down at him and smile.

        "I'm not sure but I do. So do the other boys, you should have seen the look on Liam's face when he came and got me. He looked as if something had happened to his brother" Niall moves some hair from his face and I stand up helping him to his feet. "I'm going to take you home"

        "Not there, that's where I see him the most" I nod and grab his hand leading him out of the nurses office. He intertwines our fingers and I smile leading him outside towards my car. Thankfully school hasn't started yet. Niall gets into the car and I climb in starting the car driving off heading towards my house. The girls are at school and my moms at work meaning that Niall and I will have the house to ourselves. I look over at Niall watching as he runs his fingers over his wrist. I rest my hand on his knee and he places his hand over mine.

        I stop the car in front of my house and we both get out. Niall stays quiet as I open the door letting him in. He steps into the house and looks around as I shut the door behind us locking it. I know that my mom will kill me once she finds out that I skipped school but I have a good reason, at least I think I do. I lead Niall to my room and let him sit down on the bed. He looks around my room and sniffles.

        "I shouldn't have forced you to tell me what happened..." I mutter sitting down at my desk. He shakes his head wiping under his eyes.

        "I needed to tell someone, I'm glad it was you" I slide my beanie off my head placing it down and stand up walking over sitting next to him. He lays his head on my shoulder and I slowly wrap my arms around him.

        "You seem tired, you should lay down and get some rest. I'll wake you up when it's lunch time or something" I say and he nods. He lies down on the bed and I stand up leaving the room grabbing my notebook on the way out. I go out into the living room opening my notebook looking down at what I have written so far.

I got a heart and I got a soul
Believe me I will use them both
We made a start
Be it a false one, I know
Baby, I don't want to feel alone.