Chapter 22

{Niall's POV} 

        I woke up to the sound the door opening the small room. I looked up seeing Evan walking into the room and I quickly scurried over to Will trying to wake him up. Will jolted up looking up at Evan then over at me. He sighed and stood to his feet and I stood as well. 

        "Have you said your goodbyes Big brother?" Evan asked smiling down at me. I held onto Will's hand and he gave it a small squeeze before letting go of my hand. "The follow me" I didn't know what to do. There had to be something but nothing was coming to mind. Will looked back at me and walked out of the room leaving with Evan. The door slammed shut and I walked over to it looking out the window watching Evan lead Will up the stairs. I sighed leaning my head against the window and closed my eyes.

        I could only imagine what Evan was doing with Will and somehow I don't think my imagination even compared to the reality. 

{Evan's POV} 

        I sat Will down in one of the wooden chairs I kept upstairs and grabbed some garbage ties to keep him in place. I wrapped two around his wrists and he groaned as I tightened them. "Groaning already? The fun hasn't even begun yet" I chuckle and he looks at me with low eyes. 

        "You're one fucked up individual...You know that right" 

        "I like to believe that we've all known that since the very beginning. Since we were young kids playing around in the back yard. We were friends Will...and you still let them send me away!" I yelled slamming my fist down on the table. 

        "I didn't let them do anything! When I came home they told me that you were gone Evan. I had no idea what had happened to you" he yelled back.

        "You're lying..." 

        "No I'm not! We were friends Evan, we were but something in you snapped. You started killing things, living things and now look at where it's gotten you. You're thinking about killing your own brother!" He was crying now but that only made me laugh. I shook my head listening to the lies he was spewing and walked over grabbing a knife off the table. I ran my finger over the point and walked back over to Will. "Evan..."

        "Stop your blabbering...The more you talk the slower I'll make this go." I could see the blood running through his veins through his pastry white skin. The sound of the blood was enough to send me into a killing frenzy. But I stopped myself from killing him on the spot. I was going to enjoy this. I placed the knife on his arm and slid it down slowly watching as the knife punctured his skin having blood run down the wound. He hissed looking down at the blood and then at me. 

        "Kill me and get it over with..." He said through his teeth and I chuckled. 

        "What fool do you take me as? You think that I haven't thought of this day for years. Stuffed in those rooms with nothing to do but think about killing everyone that has wronged me..." 

        "Niall has never done a thing to you" 

        "That I have to admit it correct, he's just a little toy of mine. I think I'll have my fun with him for a bit before I end it" I chuckled setting the knife down making Will look up at me. "Admit it Will, you know you did this to me." 

        "I have zero control over the sick mind of yours you fuck..." 

        "Watch your tongue before you lose it" I said motioning towards the knife again making him shut up. I chuckled and walked away going back down the steps deciding that I would check on Niall and see what he was doing. I walked towards the door unlocking it and opened it walking in. Niall looked up at me with bloodshot eyes and I smiled looking down at him. "How are you doing down here beautiful"

        "How could you kill your own brother..." he said looking up at me

        "I could ask you the same thing now couldn't I?" I raised an eyebrow and his mouth shut. He looked down at his hands and I continued. "Niall there's a difference between you and I obviously. You killed your brother out of pure accident, I plan to kill mine on pure instinct." 

        "I didn't mean to kill him...I loved my brother I would never want to hurt him on purpose" 

        "And yet he haunts every day of your life. I don't think your big brother returned much of that love. If he did he would have went to the other side a long time ago my friend" He ignored me and I walked over bending down in front of him. "Your silence only shows that you agree with me...Niall how about I make you a deal" 

        "What are you talking about?" he asked looking up at me

        "Join me...We can build a life together. Have anything that we want..." 

        "I'm going to stop you right there...I would never in a million years join you. I would rather be dead than build a so called life with you, your nothing but a monster" Before I could properly think about what I was doing my hand slapped against his cheek. He quickly grabbed his cheek and looked at me with nothing but anger in his eyes. 

        "You're quite the feisty one, I enjoy that. I'll be back later on" I stood up turning around walking out of the room shutting it behind me. I locked it once again and went up the stairs seeing Will still sitting there. I smiled and walked over to him lifting his head a bit. "Shall we continue?" 

        He moved his face from my hands and I chuckled walking over to the table grabbing the knife once again and walked over to him. "You know, I don't think I'm in the mood for playing games anymore." I jammed the knife into his stomach and he screamed. I slowly pulled the knife out watching as bits of blood fell from his mouth. I smiled running my finger down the knife feeling the warm liquid cover my hand. "Have fun on the other side brother" 

*********

Okay yes I love writing in Niall and Harry's POV but I don't think you understand how much I enjoy writing evil characters. I don't know I feel that a much darker side comes out of me when I write it, and as you can see this was the result. That probably sounded really weird. My bad but I enjoy writing darker stuff. That doesn't mean I don't love writing my Narry fluff don't get me wrong.  I hope you guys enjoyed reading Evan's POV. 

Comment

Vote

Fan:) 

Kik: NiallerHoran99