After eating, I immediately went inside the bathroom to fix myself for the new day. Then continued to brush my teeth. And went inside my shared room with Eunkyung eonnie to change into something good but comfortable since it's our monthly evaluation today

I chose a simple white loose round neck crop top, gray joggers and my white rubber shoes. and of course, I also wore my mask.

"Who will go first?" I heard them talking about who will go inside the bathroom first. But it looks like they don't have any plans of fixing themselves, because some are still slumped on the sofa, and the others are just busy doing something on their phones.

And by the way, there are two bathrooms in our new dorm, but I don't know why they love using the one in the second floor, when in fact it was such a hassle. Our dorm is also quite unique, because it's one of the few dorms here that has a second floor.

"Byul!" Nari called me when she saw me walking down the stairs. She's still eating and it looks like she needed company so I immediately went to her.

Nari is the slowest person I've ever met. She eats for at least an hour if you wouldn't remind her to actually eat first than talk. Even when she takes a bath, it would take her an hour, and even choosing an outfit takes a long time too!

Good thing her rapping was fast enough, or else, she wouldn't be in the debuting team.

"What is it?" I asked her after sitting down in front of her. She was still eating the egg roll I made and she even sips on her coffee as if we are not in a hurry for practice.

"Don't you have any other outfits? It's weird to see you so simple on a monthly evaluation, since you're such a fashionista." she asked while gesturing towards my outfit. I just shook my head before smiling a little.

It's our monthly evaluation today, so it's a must to look presentable, but I chose to wear a simple get up because I was in no mood to look extravagant today.

"Yah, just eat. We're doomed if we get late again!" I told her, acting as if I'm older than her though she's actually four years older than me.

She just rolled her eyes before eating again. I was about to go when my phone vibrated. I look at it to see who's the caller, and a smile escaped my lips when I saw who it was.

"It's him?" Nari asked with a teasing smile when she saw me plugging my earpods to my ears. I just nodded before finally answering his call.

I frowned when I saw Haruto's sleeping face. Why does he keeps on showing Ruto's face everytime he decides to call me early in the morning?

"Yah! Jun Kyu!" I yelled because of irritation. I know Ruto's handsome even when he's asleep, but I don't like the idea that almost all of the members of treasure kept on teasing me with that boy, to the point they'll show me his face anytime they were given a chance to.

I mean, aren't they afraid someone from outside our circle might hear it? Also, I have no interest on Ruto. I only take interest in my dream of becoming an idol right now.

The irritation I felt a while ago was then gone when I heard his cute giggle. I shook my head at his actions because he's already 21, yet he acts as if he's even younger than me.

"Hanbyul!" he exclaimed and even made another funny face again. I just rolled my eyes. If only I can upload all of his ugly pictures, then maybe I could even earn money from it.