Chapter 7

Troye's POV:

Dear Weirdo,

        Hey, the teacher wants us to make this letter short. Since it's October, the weather is dropping, so the teacher wants to be able to send the letter's over in one small box. 

        All I wanted to say for this edit if you're an idiot sometimes. :P

        I didn't really mean what you think about the project, I meant what's your opinion on me? ;) 

        Okay, have fun with your crush!

--Slayler Oakley

        I pouted slightly at such a short message. It's not like I always expect much from him, but it's kind of nice to learn things about him. It's not like I was insanely close with Tyler now or anything, but sometimes I felt like I was opening up to him more than he was to me. He hadn't even answered my question about his sexuality. It was an easy yes or no, saying he was comfortable enough to mention his crush around me.

        Then again...I mention my crush around him all the time and still haven't come out to him, but that's different! I haven't come out to anyone! Then again, I don't necessarily know if he has either...for all I know, he might actually be straight. Oh well, it's not like it mattered. I was about to see my crush in a matter of minutes anyways. I stuffed the paper carelessly into my bag, this letter not being as important as the rest, and stood up before the bell even rang. The teacher glanced up to me, opened her mouth to speak, and then the bell resounded throughout the area, causing her to shut up. I smirked a little and slung my bag onto my shoulder, hurrying out of the class.

        "Troye! Wait!" I heard Zoe yell and I sighed. It's not that I wanted to ignore her, I was just really in the mood to see someone else. "Troye Mellet stop!" She demanded and I groaned, turning around slowly and grit my teeth.

        "What?!" I asked, the question coming out harsher than I meant. Her eyesbrows just flicked up once, earning me an unimpressed expression.

        "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." She mumbled as she caught up to me.

        "I did not! I'm just in a hurry to see someone!" I whisper-yelled quickly. This seemed to spark her some interest. She raised one eyebrow as one corner of her mouth lifted into her own form a smirk.

        "A special someone?" She asked, laughter distinct among her features. I just sighed and rolled me eyes.

        "What do you want?" I grumbled. Her smirk turned into a full-fledged grin.

        "You aren't denying it?" I slapped her side playfully, but enough where she got to the idea to shut up about the topic. "I was just wondering if he mentioned Alfie again." She didn't have to specify who he was for me to know who she was talking about.

        "Uh not this time." I replied casually, shrugging as I started to walk along with her. Her eyebrows furrowed upon hearing my comment.

        "Is everything alright?" She asked and I quirked my eyebrows, glancing at her weirdly.

        "Yeah...why?" I asked.

        "Oh...nothing...you just seem so...like...bored with the whole Tyler thing. Did something happen?" She wondered and I scoffed, almost laughed actually.

        "Zoella Sugg, nothing is different with me today. Just because Tyler didn't write about Alfie doesn't mean something's wrong." I pointed out and she bit her lip anxiously.