Chapter 51

The picture for this chapter will be used later in this chapter so uh yeah look at it

Troye's POV: 

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING MURDER SOMETHING!" I groaned as I deleted my last five minutes of work on the computer. I had been working on it ever since the other's left, but I was getting nowhere. Everything I thought I just could not put into words, which was exactly what I had to do if I wanted to finish this. I got a texted from Tyler ten minutes ago, but I was afraid if I texted him I'd get too distracted. I had to finish this sometime before the Brighton trip was over.

After another two minutes of work, my phone screen lit up again. I glanced at it and noticed the text from Zoe. I grazed my eyes over the text before picking it up and quickly replying with a 'sounds good'. I was starving, and dinner with everyone sounded nice. I was worried though about seeing Tyler. I promised myself I would finish this before he get's back. Plus I knew his curiosity would be piqued since I barely told him what I was doing earlier, and almost everyone knew I was terrible at keeping things from Tyler.

I sighed as I got back to work, placing my fingers delicately on the keyboard of the computer as I wracked my brain for something clever to jot down. I shut my eyes and took a deep breathe. I could do this, I had to do this. I opened my eyes again and glanced at all the pieces of paper around me, set in order from oldest to newest. I picked the first one up, the oldest, and read over it again. I chuckled as I reminisced my first thoughts upon reading this so long ago. I then clicked on another tab on my computer and was instantly brought to Tyler's tumblr page.

I started scrolling through, my lips quirking up into goofy smiles at his strange posts and cute as fuck selfies. I felt my smile grow softer as my eyes landed on one picture of him that one of his friends took. It was back when he had his original hair color. He was laughing and grinning and just looked downright happy. It was one of my favorite pictures of him and I always found myself stopping on it, or screenshotting it even though I've already screenshot it a million times before.

He looked like the Tyler he portrayed in his letters, the one that was just perky and loud and exciting, the one that was basically a smiley face emoji come to life, the one that I had met in person months ago for the first time. I felt all my emotions start flooding through me again as I ogled over the picture. Damn he's way too beautiful for his own good and his smile is just...I felt myself smiling even more as I stared at his fucking beautiful grin. And I was the one who got to kiss those lips, and the one who got to treasure that beautiful face, the one who got to run my hands through his hair.

I felt my heart stop as the door was flung open and then closed. I glanced up to fine, of course, Tyler standing there with a bothered look on his face. Shit, he can't see what I'm working on. Not yet.

"This was your plan for the day?" He questioned and I shrugged, too nervous to answer. What if he saw it before it was ready?

"Yeah I'm working on something." My eyes widened minisculely as I realized I was on Tumblr, and what that might look like to him. "I swear I'm not on Tumblr." I defended as I discreetly changed the tab to something random.

"Can I see?" He asked and I instantly shook his head. He couldn't even glance at my computer, it could ruin everything I had been planning. "Troooye." He groaned but he sounded off.

"No, it's nothing. It's just some work, Ty." I tried to insist but he just looked hurt by my words. Shit, that's not what I meant to do.

"Oh..." He muttered and I immediately felt horrible. That's seriously not what I wanted at all. After a few more words, he went into the bathroom to change and I walked over to the mirror, fixing my hair while processing my thoughts. All I had to do was find some more time alone so I could work and somehow keep Tyler away from my computer, then I'd be able to finish everything and be ready to show him. I glanced at my computer in the mirror and my eyes shot even wider open when I realized I didn't save the document yet. If I lost all of that I'd be so unmotivated to create anything at all. I was going to move to quickly save it on my computer when the bathroom door opened and Tyler strolled out. I bit my lip, anxiously waiting for him to just leave so I could fix my slip up quickly. When he made no move to leave, I realized I would have to say something. "You can go on ahead without me you know." I said, trying to keep my voice light so he couldn't hear my nerves.