Chapter 80--Epilogue

Well, here it is

Tyler's POV:

8 Months Later

       "Tyler! Come on we have to hurry!" Troye shouted from the living room. I sighed loudly, loud enough for him to hear, and zipped up my suitcase. A few seconds later Troye came padding into the room with crossed arms and an unimpressed expression. "Did you just sigh at me?" He asked with a straight face, and I gave him a cheeky grin. He rolled his eyes, biting back a smile and shook his head at me. "Are you done yet? We're going to miss our flight if you procrastinate any longer." He mentioned. I grabbed my suitcase's handle and tugged it behind me.

       "I was not procrastinating! I was doing my hair." I corrected and he threw a hand over his chest as we walked out the front door of the house.

       "Oh I'm sorry Tyler, if I had known I would have let you stay in there longer." He replied with sarcasm dripping through his tone. I swatted at his arm with my free hand and he dodged it while chuckling.

       "I can't believe I have to spend 19 hours locked in a metal cylinder with you and no escape." I grumbled as he locked the door behind us before we made our way to the car.

       "Ty, you live with me. You see me everyday anyways." He pointed out and I shot him a glare.

       "Believe me, I know. And now it's even worse since my school year ended." His jaw dropped and I laughed, lifting my suitcase into the trunk and then moving to slide into the passenger seat. He sat next to me in the driver's seat and hurried to start the car, obviously remembering the rush we were in. "Any updates on Korey and Connor?" I wondered and he nodded, glancing into his review mirror.

       "Uh yeah they texted me saying they're on their way about ten minutes ago. You hear that Tyler? Ten minutes ago." He emphasized and I rolled my eyes.

       "Yeah? Well I bet Korey made Connor coffee when they woke up." I said, poking his arm and he narrowed his eyes.

       "We're such grumps in the morning." He mumbled and I felt the corner of my mouth lift up in a smirk.

       "That is probably true." I added and he broke out into his own cute smile. After a few minutes of complete and comfortable silence, Troye turned into the parking lot of the airport and we headed out with our suitcases.

       "Zoe and Alfie will be there to pick us up, but I won't be surprised if a few fans are there too." He informed and I furrowed my brows.

       "I thought Dan and Phil were going to pick us up?" I questioned and he sighed, shaking his head with a bit of laughter etched onto his features.

       "They were until their dog shit on the carpet and Dan freaked out because he wasn't sure what to do." I smirked at the explanation. It was so them.

       "Tyler! Troye!" I heard two voices call out as we made our way to the counter to check in. We both turned and broke out into grins when we saw Korey and Connor walking our way, hand in hand.

       "Hey guys." I greeted as they hugged the both of us.

       "I'm surprised we made it as early as we did." Connor stated as he stepped back from our hug. "Our landlord was pissed at us for accidentally creating a hole in the wall right next to the front door." As Connor explained the situation, I watched as Korey wrapped his arm around his waist, pressing a kiss to the side of his temple.

       I have to admit I was kind of surprised when they came out as a couple seven months ago. Of course I was happy for them and it only brought Connor and I closer together, but it was just unexpected. As I glanced up to Troye, bubbly laughter rolling past his lips, only one thought came to mind.