bonus chapter - tangled...I see what you did there

Start from the beginning

Breakfast was always a quiet affair, in which they would sit out on the balcony, talking to one another about whatever came to mind. They did this every morning, whether they were at home, or on the road. If they couldn't do it in person, they'd do it over the phone, and if they ran into an issue where they didn't have time, they wrote it down and talked about it later that evening over dinner. It was something they both looked forward to. Sometimes it was serious, like discussing Jimin's home life growing up. Yoongi had learned a little more about the whole situation over the past few months since finding out, and he was more than happy to listen to him vent if he needed to. Other times, it was something ridiculous like whether or not socks would take over the world. Jimin argued that it would be the robots, but Yoongi wouldn't budge on his sock theory.

This morning they talked about their future, more specifically, kids. Yoongi had a feeling that the topic would pop up eventually. He wasn't dreading the conversation, it just so happened that there were a lot of kids running around during their stay, and Yoongi could tell that Jimin had developed some form of baby fever. He could also tell that Jimin was a little nervous about bringing up the idea to him, so he took it upon himself to initiate the conversation so that he would be a bit more at ease.

"Boy or girl?" was how he brought it up.

Jimin had been mid bite when Yoongi asked him, and for a fraction of the second he was very confused as to what he was being asked. But then his gaze drifted downwards, over the balcony, and he could see two little girls running around by the pool, and he understood what Yoongi meant. Jimin set his food down and shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not picky," he told him. "I'd be happy with a boy or a girl,"

"But..." Yoongi added, raising a brow at him. He'd known him long enough that  there was more to his statement.

"But I wouldn't mind having a little girl that I could completely spoil and play dress up with," Jimin breathed, looking up at Yoongi with a pouty face. "Do you know how many dresses I could put her in? Thousands, Yoongi,and she'd be the prettiest little girl."

Yoongi could feel his heart melting a little bit at just how adorable Jimin was being right now. He went to talk, but Jimin beat him to it and was going off on another tangent. "Or I could dress her up like a ninja! There's a good chance that she might hate dresses and not want to be girly, which is completely fine, so I'll dress her like a ninja. Ninjas are cool," Yoongi chuckled softly and shook his head.

"What if we have a boy?" Yoongi asked. "Would you still want to play dress up?"

"Of course. He can be a Ninja too. We'll raise an army!"

"What if he wants to wear a dress?"

"Well then I'll buy him every fucking colour dress there is and tell him he's just as pretty as everyone else." Jimin replied as a matter of fact, and then proceeded to go off on another rant about how if he had kids they could be anything that they wanted to and he would love them no matter what because no child should ever feel like they're unloved by their parents for being themselves.

And thus began the three hour long conversation of what gender baby they wanted and how many kids they wanted. Yoongi wanted two. He grew up with a brother and wanted his own child to have a sibling so that they always had someone to play with and to confide in if they couldn't come to him. Jimin, however wanted more than two. He had his heart set on running a mini Ninja army, and if he kept talking about it in such an adorable manner, Yoongi would most likely let him. They talked about all the fun things they could do if they were parents,like dressing their kids in matching outfits, and daily cuddles.Getting to buy tons of baby clothes. Getting to take them to parks and watching them play sports or other activities. Jimin was determined to put them in dance, and Yoongi wanted them to have music lessons. Watching them succeed in life, and discovering who they areas people made Jimin feel very emotional considering they didn't have kids. It led to Jimin having a bit of a crying session, in which Yoongi tried very hard not to laugh, because the whole situation to him was cute. When Jimin had finally calmed down, Yoongi suggested they go for a walk down by the water.