o26

FRIDAY/SATURDAY
_______

RAYNE WASTED NO TIME WHEN SHE ARRIVED AT JIMIN'S APARTMENT. She pulled out the bottles of hair dye, and told him to change into dirty clothes so she could start on her masterpiece. Jimin groaned as he was forced off his couch, but got up and trudged towards his room to change.

They did her hair first. She sat patiently in the chair as Jimin layered the pastel blue colour into her hair, covering all of the blonde. She talked to him about what these sort of events were like and what to expect. She told him that Jungkook, Taehyung and Jin would all be there if he needed someone to fall back on. Jin especially because he was known to be intimidating in some situations. Then, as they waited for the dye to sit in her hair, she made him switch places with her as she lathered the hair dye in his hair. Despite his protests, she would not tell him what colour she was dyeing it. He hoped it was good. He enjoyed the blond hair and would miss it if she dyed it something ridiculous. Jimin told her about his weekend at Yoongi's and how nice his house was. He told her about Seo-Ah and Min Holly even though she already knew about them. He told her how sweet Yoongi was and that they called almost every chance they got. It was nice to hear Jimin talk about Yoongi this way, even if she was still unsure of Yoongi's intentions with her best friend. She didn't want him to take advantage of her baby.

When the timer was up, Jimin helped her wash her hair in the shower, before allowing her to wash his. When it was finally washed and dried, she allowed him to see what colour she'd put in. His eyes grew wide as he looked at himself in the mirror. He ran a hand through his hair and let his mouth fall open. Rayne smiled triumphantly. "You look hot Chim."

"Holy fuck,"

x

Hoseok sighed to himself as he stood in between Yoongi and Namjoon. The three of them stood a top the balcony, watching as the people down below them interacted with another. He was sulking because he missed Rayne. He didn't get to join in on the sleepover last night and was playfully hurt by the whole thing. But of course, Namjoon had other ideas as he invited both Yoongiand Hoseok over for the night. Along with Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung, the six of them had a 'boys' night, in which Jin attacked Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi with various hair dyes.

Hoseok had let it slip that she was having Jimin help her dye her hair at the beginning of the week and Jin thought it would be fun if they did the same. Especially if they dyed Yoongi's hair. "Jimin will flip when he sees you. In a good way! I'm gonna make you hot," Jin told him. Yoongi agreed on the basis that it would be fun to see Jimin's reaction and that because the blond was getting old and he could use a change.

And so now he stood amongst his friends, running a hand through the black locks of hair that covered his head. Yoongi couldn't remember the last time he'd had black hair. He'd dyed it blonde in the early stages of his high school years and then bounced between mint green and orange before graduating and going blue. It was almost nostalgic having such a dark colour in his hair again.

"What's taking them so long!" Hoseok whined, throwing his head back. "I miss my girlfriend,"

"Hoseok relax. It's been less than 24 hours since you last saw her. You'll survive," Yoongi chuckled, taking a sip of his wine.

"This is coming from the man that was complaining about how he couldn't call Jimin last night because Rayne was there and demanded all his attention," Namjoon snickered, taking a sip from his own look. Yoongi shot him an unamused look.

"Yes and just five seconds ago you complained that I was going on a hunt for my friends," Jin teased, coming up behind Namjoon and kissed his neck. "You're just as bad as them."

"Jin wins," Hoseok smirked.

"Black looks good on you," Jungkook said, as he dragged Taehyung towards the group. Both boys were sporting navy suits, matching as usual. Taehyung was that boyfriend. And Jungkook indulged him because, well, he had good taste. Such a Gucci prince as he called it. "Has Jimin seen it yet?"

"Rayne and Jimin are still MIA," Jin said, slinging and arm around Namjoon's shoulder. Namjoon took Jin's hand in his and kissed it.

"You look absolutely handsome," Namjoon whispered to him. Jin smiled widely.

"As do you my love,"

Hoseok and Yoongi pouted as they were the only ones without their dates. Jungkook was leaning into Taehyung's side while the six of them engaged in conversation. All the while, Yoongi keot an eye out for the younger. He didn't think Jimin would recognize him with black hair. He set his drink down and fiddles with the sleeves of his jacket.

At some point during the conversation, Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi excused themselves to speakwith other important people,  leaving the three men to their devices. They went and chatted up some of the ither artists that were set to debut within the next year or so. The discussed dance techniques and vocal warmups and what sort of sound/style the were going for with their music.

As eight o'clock rolled around, Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung made their way back over to where the boys were.

"I get that Rayne can be fashionably late but honestly if she doesn't show up she's gonna miss all the fun," Hoseok murmured as they regrouped. He glanced around for any sign of his girlfriend.

"Are they still not here?" Jin sighed. "I mean it isn't that late, we've only been here an hour," he added.

"They're probably stuck in traffic or-" Namjoon was cut off by Jungkook who had just choked on his drink.

"Holy fuck he's hot."

any guesses as to what Jimin's new hair colour is?