o53 (m)

I'm apologizing in advance for the half hearted smut. I just wasn't feeling it when I wrote it but it was too late to quit so enjoy

THURSDAY/FRIDAY

_______

JIMIN FLOPPED ONTO THE BED WITH A CONTENT SIGH. There was something so relieving about being able to come home early, and just lie down on your bed, and for Jimin, it was one of the best feelings in the world. Momo was curled up on his pillow and when he plopped down on the bed next to her, she crawled over to him on the bed, and curled up next to him before falling back to sleep. Even holly jumped up onto the bed and lied down next to them on the mattress. Jimin couldn't help but feel so calm in that moment. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh of content.

By the time Yoongi had made it upstairs to the room, Jimin had passed out on the bed, curled up in the middle of the mattress with Momo and Holly. Yoongi's heart melted upon the sight, and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He took a few pictures of Jimin curled up in bed before setting his phone down on the nightside table. He set this things down on the chair and unbuttoned his shirt, letting it slide down his shoulders. He ditched his slacks for sweats, and picked up his phone again. He posted the picture of Jimin to Twitter and then shut his phone off and climbed onto the bed.

His hands found their way to Jimin's belt, and he slowly removed the younger's jeans so that he wasn't sleeping in them. He tossed then gently to the floor. He laid down behind Jimin, his chest pressed against the younger's back, with one arm wrapped around his waist. Yoongi placed a gentle kiss on the back of Jimin's neck, before closing his own eyes. "Sleep well, baby,"

Jimin awoke to the sounds of rushing water and an empty bed. It was dark outside, but he didn't know what time it was. He assumed it was late at night as he pushed himself up with a yawn.

Still tired, he sat up in bed and pulled off Yoongi's oversized sweater momentarily so that he could remove his shirt from underneath, and slipped the sweater back on over his head. He then crawled further up the bed and laid back down.

Moments later, he heard the water shut off and Yoongi reappeared, a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair dripping wet. A small smile graced his lips as he quietly watch Yoongi move about the room. When Yoongi's eyes caught his, the older smiled back. "Sleep well?" He asked, as he rummaged around the dresser for a pair of sweats.

"Mmm," Jimin hummed in response, closing his eyes again. He listened to Yoongi as he changed and dried his hair.

He felt the bed dip beside him, and Yoongi's body was up against his, arms slipping around his torso. Jimin twisted in Yoongi's hold so that he could face the older, and was immediately brought into a kiss by Yoongi. "I missed you," the older mumbled against his lips. Jimin didn't have much of a chance to reply, because Yoongi's lips were back on his in a rough and needy kiss. Jimin moaned quietly against his lips, bringing his hands up to card through Yoongi's locks of hair, and tugging on the roots. Yoongi pushed Jimin onto his back, hovering over him as he wedged himself between Jimin's legs. Jimin wrapped his legs around Yoongi's waist, and his arms around his neck, pulling him close to his body.

"I missed you more," Jimin whispered back. "Yoongi I'm sorry for not telling you about Chae, I-"

"Shhh," Yoongi whispered, kissing him again. "It's okay baby, I understand,"