oo8

FRIDAY
______

THE NEXT FEW DAYS WERE SOMEWHAT HECTIC, EVEN WITH JIMIN'S FANTASTIC ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS. Jimin had never felt more exhausted in his whole life. Between helping Kimi plan a dinner event, and running around trying to match all the trainees with their files, and making sure that Namjoon and Hoseok had what they needed, as well as keeping Yoongi on track, Jimin felt as if he'd lost a few pounds or something. He didn't remember the last time he'd gotten that much exercise which was saying something because he had spent the whole night prior on stage, dancing up a sweat, and visiting with clients. He just couldn't seem to catch a break in between and was out of breath by lunch.

Yoongi, as well,was exhausted. He'd been running around to meetings, press conferences, as well as watching Namjoon and Hoseok's top selections for future groups and artists, and he did agree with their choices. He didn't doubt that his friends could do the job, and thought their picks were quite good. He made a mental note to ask Jimin to pull up contracts for each person for when the time came to sign them.

Jimin, he thought to himself as he stepped into the elevator. Namjoon's words had been running through his mind for the past three days. He hadn't really seen the younger since Tuesday, he'd been busy trying to help him keep his company running smoothly. He still didn't think it was a good idea to ask him out for lunch or to catch up. He didn't want the younger to think he was trying to use him in any way. He'd always liked having Jimin around, and he didn't want to scare him off now that he was his boss. It felt unprofessional to him, and made him nervous.

He stepped out of the elevator and made his way through the office space, saying hello to several of his employees in passing. They moved silently out of his way as he made his way to his office, and swung the door open. Yoongi almost cried out in surprise.

Jimin was seated on his couch, reading through a stack of paper. He was deep in his task and hadn't noticed him come in. Yoongi could see a coffee sitting on his desk. Jimin must have been waiting for him to arrive. "What is it Jimin?" He asked, shutting the door.

Jimin lifted his head with a start and took several moments to collect himself. "Um– sorry, Kimi said you wanted these," he said, picking up a stack of folders that had been seated next to him. "A-And you're coffee is still hot,"

Jimin stood up and passed the folders to Yoongi, who couldn't help but noticed how badly the younger's hand shook. "Jimin are you alright?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Your hand?"

"Oh! Must be the coffee. I had a late night, and I've been running around like mad all morning. I think I might have drank too many cups."

"Then sit down for a moment, would you? You look ready to have a breakdown or something,"

"I'll be fine, I-"

"Sit," Yoongi said in a firm tone. Dazed, Jimin sat back down on the couch with a heavy sigh and lent his head back. Yoongi couldn't focus on what he'd been giving. He barely even noticed his coffee because he was too busy staring at Jimin's chest as it rose and fell with each breath the younger took. He couldn't help himself, it was hard to look away when someone like Jimin was seated across from you. When the younger lifted his head again, Yoongi still hadn't looked away. He was looking at him more curiously now.

"Can I help you Mr. Min?" Jimin asked, raising an eyebrow. Yoongi smirked, and looked away from Jimin.

"Not really," Yoongi replied, "I'm sorry for staring, I just...it's been a while since I last saw you, and I mean that in the least creepiest way possible,"