o45 (m)

I did mention there might be use of the daddy kink....well...

MONDAY
_______

WITH THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS COMING TO A CLOSE, JIMIN SEEMED TO BE SLIGHTLY MORE CLINGY WITH YOONGI. He knew that they would be back to a schedule in which they only saw each other during work and weekends (until Jimin moved in that is) and the younger was trying to spend as much time with Yoongi as possible before the break was over. Yoongi couldn't help but find it adorable that Jimin wanted to be around him every waking minute, however it did prove to make work hard. Especially when half the time it involved Yoongi sitting in his office with a sleepy Jimin sitting on his lap with his face smushed against his shoulder. He typically gave up trying to work in his office and would carry the younger to bed where they would lie until Jimin was too tired to notice that Yoongi had left to finish his work. And when Jimin woke up to an empty bed they cycle would start all over again. He would trudge back to the office and crawl back onto Yoongi's lap, resting his head on his shoulder and staying there quietly while Yoongi worked. Then Yoongi would carry him back to bed all over again.

As of right now, Jimin was passed out in Yoongi's bed, face pressed against the pillows while Yoongi worked from his office. He'd been in there all morning, going over concept photos and new files in preparation for the new year. He wanted nothing more than to shower and crawl into bed with Jimin. He was surprised as how long he'd been he'd to work without being interrupted by him. Curiously, Yoongi opted to take a break and shut his computer. He slipped out of the office and made his way to his room where he found Jimin sound asleep. Yoongi lent against the frame of the doorway and sighed contently. He couldn't wait for this to become a permanent thing. He couldn't wait to come home to Jimin after work as opposed to waiting for the weekend to come. He entered the bedroom fully, and shut the door behind him. Yoongi gripped the hems of his shirt and lifted it up over his head. He turned his body towards the bathroom, fully prepared to take a shower and call it a night when an idea popped into his head.

Yoongi dropped his shirt onto the floor and kneeled on the edge of his bed slowly as to not wake his boyfriend. Jimin wasn't under the covers meaning he had better access to the younger. Gently, he slid his hands around Jimin's torso and flipped him onto his stomach. He pushed the hem of Jimin's sweater up and kissed above the waistline of his sweats. Jimin stirred in his sleep, and swallowed but didn't show any signs of waking up. Yoongi smirked and placed another kiss higher up his stomach. He continued kissing Jimin's chest, moving upwards until his lips found their way to his neck, and underside of his ear. Jimin stirred again and let out the quietest moan. Yoongi slid a hand up the inside of Jimin's thigh, massaging the area lightly with his hand. Jimin inhaled deeply, twisting in his sleep. Yoongi continued his assault on Jimin's neck. The younger's eyes fluttered open, and he let out a breathy moan when he felt Yoongi's hand shift to his center. Tiredly, he raised a hand, fingers tangling in Yoongi's hair. "What are you doing?" Jimin whispered.

Yoongi pulled his lips from Jimin's neck and moved to kiss him. "I wanna spend time with you," Yoongi told him. Jimin could hear the playfulness in his voice. He moved his hand from Jimin's length and trailed it up his chest. Jimin giggled softly.

"And how do you suggest we do that?" Jimin mumbled, kissing Yoongi back. He took the older's bottom lip between his teeth and tugged on it slightly. Yoongi grunted, and shifted his weight on the bed. He sat up on the bed, making Jimin whine at the loss of contact. Yoongi smirked as he readjusted himself on the bed. He spread Jimin's legs and placed himself in between them. He went to remove Jimin's sweater, which was really one of his sweaters, but Jimin stopped him.